Credit Card Questions


ADVERTISING DISCLOSURE: is an independent, advertising-supported web site. receives compensation from most credit card issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.

Credit Card Applications » FAQs » Other Questions

Immediate credit card care service

Answering your questions is our job and we love it!

Displaying 1730 to 1740 (of 1912 questions)
Page:   174 of 192
Date: October 31, 2006, 6:05 am
Actually, your credit report is updated every 6 months, as a rule. But I suppose, you can ask the credit bureaus to put this information into your reports so that the score will be better. (more)
Date: October 31, 2006, 5:25 am
If your bankruptcy is moved away from your report, you can apply for a card corresponing to your perfect credit score.If it is due to be moved away, ask the bureaus to do it. If it hasn't finished yet, you should be satisfied with cards for rebuilding cre... (more)
Date: October 31, 2006, 5:18 am
We are not a bank, so we do not issue cards. If you have no card, then you should let the company sending you letter know this fact. Check your credit report, it may contain incorrect information.There should be a mistake. (more)
Date: October 31, 2006, 5:15 am
In fact, you may apply for any card with a cosigner. (more)
Date: October 31, 2006, 5:15 am
The period of time during which bankruptcy has been staying in your credit report depends on the chapter you had. If you had ch.13, it must be 10 years. To move away the record you should go to the credit bureau and dispute it. Another way out is a person... (more)
Date: October 31, 2006, 5:09 am
If you know your credit score, choose a card according to it and click the link 'Apply' by the card. Fill out the application form and it will be sent to the bank which will consider it and send you a reply in a while. (more)
Date: October 31, 2006, 4:52 am
You'd better apply for a secured credit card, as some of them have guaranteed approval and help to rebuild credit a lot. You must have been applying for cards you are not eligible for. (more)
Date: October 31, 2006, 4:35 am
You should call the bank and clear it out. Maybe they will offer you another card or deny, since your credit score is not high. PLease, be careful and never give out your private information (I had to put XX). As for your question, we do not have any acc... (more)
Get the latest news, articles and expert advice delivered to your inbox. It's FREE.