Credit Card Questions


ADVERTISING DISCLOSURE: is an independent, advertising-supported web site. receives compensation from most credit card issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.

Credit Card Applications » FAQs » Other Questions

Immediate credit card care service

Answering your questions is our job and we love it!

Displaying 1750 to 1760 (of 1912 questions)
Page:   176 of 192
Date: October 30, 2006, 11:31 pm
If you want to establish credit, you can apply for a card with a cosigner or for a secured credit card , the latter being more preferable. Banks like Orchard have guaranteed approval cards for no credit, so you shouldn't be afraid of applying for one of t... (more)
Date: October 30, 2006, 6:30 am
Try to find any documents concerning your card application. Or call the bank that issues the card and they will find your applicaiton by your name and other information. Otherwise, you'll be able to find it out only after they send you a bill to pay. (more)
Date: October 30, 2006, 4:14 am
Unfortunately, balance transfer credit cards are for good credit history, so you won't be approved for any of them. You'd better try hard to pay off your balances or (in case of utter difficulty)ask the bank to lower the amount of payments or something of... (more)
Date: October 27, 2006, 7:53 am
Dear Mr. Minyard, we couldn't take your money, as we do not have any information concerning your bank account, or card numbers or something else. if you have a card, maybe it was an annual fee or something of the kind. It can also be a case of identity th... (more)
Date: October 27, 2006, 7:48 am
If this is implied by terms and conditions od your card, you can do it, according with the instructions given in terms&conditions. If nothing is said there you can always call to the customer service of your bank and find it out. (more)
Date: October 27, 2006, 7:45 am
If you have US citizenship, you can apply for a card you like and it will be sent to your US address. If you are not an American resident, you have to apply to any of your local banks. (more)
Date: October 27, 2006, 6:47 am
Try to find the Washington Mutual official web site and apply online. Sometimes web errors occur, so you needn't despair. Best, Manager of Immediate Credit Care Service, (more)
Date: October 27, 2006, 4:23 am
If you have moved to the USA and want to get a credit card, you are supposed to establish a credit history. For this consider Diversity Visa (Green Card)which allows yout to legally live and work in the United States. With this card you receive the status... (more)
Date: October 26, 2006, 2:09 am
The credit card offers which we present you with can be changed by the bank any time without notifying us about it straight off. So, the offer must have been changed right after you applied. If your creditors ask you for the invitation #, it must be somew... (more)
Date: October 26, 2006, 1:28 am
Unfortunately,this question is beyond our competence as our aim is to provide potential customers with information about credit cards available and help them apply for them. If you want to get an answer to your question, contact the bank issuing it - Disc... (more)
Get the latest news, articles and expert advice delivered to your inbox. It's FREE.