I need a chip credit card which I could use outside... - Travel with Credit Cards Questions

Advertising Disclosure

Credit-Land.com is an independent, advertising-supported web site. Credit-Land.com receives compensation from many credit card issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. Credit-Land.com has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.

Credit Card Applications » Questions » User Questions » Travel with Credit Cards » I need a chip credit card which I could use outside the U.S. Also, I do not want a card...

I need a chip credit card which I could use outside the U.S. Also, I do not want a card with foreign transaction fee.

Answered on
Add to Favorites:

Tags: ,

Most travel rewards credit cards come with a chip embedded in them. Another good feature of travel rewards credit cards is no foreign transaction fee. Major banks have already removed this fee and do not charge their cardholders for foreign transactions. If you do not want to apply for a credit card with travel rewards, you can check out other chip credit cards we offer on our site. For example, it can be any Discover credit card as Discover doesn’t charge foreign transaction fee.

All credit cards terms, fees and rates mentioned in this article/post are actual on the posting date. See the current products’ Terms & Conditions on the issuing banks' websites.
Get the latest news, articles and expert advice delivered to your inbox. It's FREE.
We'll match all the Miles you've earned at the end of your first year. For example, if you earn 30,000 Miles, you get 60,000 Miles.
For Excellent, Good Credit
For a limited time, earn 60,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after making $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening*
For Excellent, Good Credit
Enjoy 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days — that's enough to redeem for a $400 travel statement credit toward an eligible travel purchase
For Excellent Credit

Other Questions in
Travel with Credit Cards