USA Canada
Credit Card Question & Answer


Advertising Disclosure is an independent, advertising-supported web site. receives compensation from many credit card issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.
Credit Card Applications » Questions » User Questions » Other » I just recently opened a card with Discover and I have just moved. How do I go about changing my address ...

I just recently opened a card with Discover and I have just moved. How do I go about changing my address for my statement? Also, when will I receive my first statement?

Answered by , at
Add to Favorites:

Tags: ,

Leo Zhu

If you have a Discover credit card you can change your address, phone number, and email online, as well as your user ID, password and bank information. To update you should log into the Account Center and then click on “Account Profile.” Once you are in your personal profile, click on the link that says “Update Your Personal Information.”  They can also change your address by phone. You can also address this issue with one of credit bureaus. Go to, there you can dispute and change things once you are on each of the credit bureaus’ websites.

Statements are usually issued at the end of each monthly billing cycle. Call the credit card issuer and ask them when your cycle closes and what date your statement is mailed out each month.

Get the latest news, articles and expert advice delivered to your inbox. It's FREE.
0% intro APR on purchases & balance transfers for 12 months—then a variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% – 22.99%. A 3% fee applies to each transferred balance
For Excellent Credit
2X cash back rewards on purchases for gas, groceries and utilities.
For Fair Credit
Guaranteed $500 Unsecured Credit Limit
For Bad Credit

Other Questions in