American express tops other credit card competitors when it comes to customer service. Among the top ten leading credit card companies, American Express continues to impress and bring customer satisfaction. An annual survey says that the company`s interaction with its client made the company be on the notch. Every customer they have encountered was contented with the services being offered. A financial institution must be fully aware with what the customer needs and must meet their primary standards. The quality of service they render is the at most priority among any other concern of the company`s existence.
Despite all the efforts of the company in obtaining customer satisfaction, American Express managed to keep up with the demands of every client. Giving them time to understand the every needs and wants of their customers, and the assurance that their money is valued and being taken care of. A total of 75% of their clients surveyed say that they will never change their credit cards even in the future. While the remaining 25% unsatisfied customers continues to diminish. The company continues to educate customers to get a good grasp of the information they need so that whenever they transact business, it would be much easier for them to understand indefinable terms. Being responsive to the questions of the client will make the business flow smoothly.
The company provides the customers information which is easy to grasp and takes care of their problems in a caring manner. Customer`s loyalty is not always stable but meeting the expectations of their client is the primary concern of American Express. Good communication is important for customers to experience that`s why the company must carry on with what customers cannot understand. A certain study found results that most of the phone representatives of credit card companies aren`t understood well by most clients, which is why American Express place dedicated and skilled phone representatives over the phone. One customer said that he loves American Express because he always gets an intelligent agent over the phone lines.
Another thing that made American Express the best in customer satisfaction is their customer service employee which is dedicated and willing to go beyond their duty just to help customers. Whenever a customer calls, they have already the thought of what might actually be their problem. They treat their customer with respect and talks to them professionally. The customer service representative creates an atmosphere wherein the customers will feel that they are actually treated with at most quality service.