Credit Card Questions


ADVERTISING DISCLOSURE: is an independent, advertising-supported web site. receives compensation from most credit card issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.

Credit Card Applications » FAQs » Other Questions

Immediate credit card care service

Answering your questions is our job and we love it!

Displaying 1480 to 1490 (of 1646 questions)
Page:   149 of 165
Date: October 31, 2006, 3:39 am
Dear Natacha, it was the bank that denied your application, and it was probably because you qualified for a card for which your credit was not elegible.So you are recommended to get your credit report and apply for a card that corresponds to your credit s... (more)
Date: October 31, 2006, 3:34 am
Try to find information about it at the official site for Citgo. Or there should be something in the terms&conditions of the card you are having. you may also call the bank. (more)
Date: October 31, 2006, 3:31 am
You see, when a credit card company or a bank is making a decision, whether to give you a credit or not, they see your credit report with this terrifying record - bankruptcy. So they are afraid to trust you. To convince somebody to give you credit sometim... (more)
Date: October 31, 2006, 3:10 am
The best way to build a good credit is apply for secured credit cards, as they help much. You may be denied because you don't know your credit score, and try to get cards too good for you. Get your credit reports and qualify for cards for which you are el... (more)
Date: October 31, 2006, 12:09 am
Depending on the chapter you had, you bankruptcy stays for 7-10 years in your report. But in special occasions it is possible to remove it. So ask the credit bureau if it is possible to remove the record now. (more)
Date: October 31, 2006, 12:07 am
If you had chapter 7, you can use the credit line with which you had problems; if you had chapter 13, you are normally won't be able to do that without the court's or trustee's permission. But it is recommended that you go to the bank and show them how ac... (more)
Date: October 30, 2006, 11:31 pm
If you want to establish credit, you can apply for a card with a cosigner or for a secured credit card , the latter being more preferable. Banks like Orchard have guaranteed approval cards for no credit, so you shouldn't be afraid of applying for one of t... (more)
Date: October 30, 2006, 6:30 am
Try to find any documents concerning your card application. Or call the bank that issues the card and they will find your applicaiton by your name and other information. Otherwise, you'll be able to find it out only after they send you a bill to pay. (more)
Date: October 30, 2006, 4:14 am
Unfortunately, balance transfer credit cards are for good credit history, so you won't be approved for any of them. You'd better try hard to pay off your balances or (in case of utter difficulty)ask the bank to lower the amount of payments or something of... (more)
Get the latest news, articles and expert advice delivered to your inbox. It's FREE.
You've successfully subscribed!

Please specify the following:All these fields are optional

Your Credit History
Themes you are interested in:

By providing this information you help us make our news letters more useful and informative. Thank you!