Credit-Land.com is an independent, advertising-supported web site. Credit-Land.com receives compensation from most issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. Credit-Land.com has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.
March 2023: Top Credit Cards from Our Partners
on Discover's secure website
SPECIAL CREDIT CARD OFFER in March 2023
MAXIMIZE YOUR REWARDS
- INTRO OFFER: Unlimited Cashback Match – only from Discover. Discover will automatically match all the cash back you’ve earned at the end of your first year! There’s no minimum spending or maximum rewards. You could turn $150 cash back into $300.
- Earn 5% cash back on everyday purchases at different places each quarter like Amazon.com, grocery stores, restaurants, and gas stations, up to the quarterly maximum when you activate. Plus, earn unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - automatically.
Best Credit Card Offers
What's the best credit card to apply for in 2023? There is no simple answer. Different credit cards have different sets of features and benefits. We all also have different needs and goals. One may need a credit card with 0% intro APR, the other may want a no annual fee credit card with cash back rewards. Also, you should always take your credit score into consideration when looking for a new credit card. So, do not pick fist best offer you see, it should be a carefully weighed decision.Show more
on Citi's secure website
- Earn 20,000 bonus points after you spend $1,500 in purchases with your card within 3 months of account opening; redeemable for $200 in gift cards at thankyou.com
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months from date of first transfer and on purchases from date of account opening. After that, the variable APR will be 18.24% - 28.24%, based on your creditworthiness. There is an intro balance transfer fee of 3% of each transfer (minimum $5) completed within the first 4 months of account opening. After that, your fee will be 5% of each transfer (minimum $5).
- Earn 2X ThankYou® Points at Supermarkets and Gas Stations for the first $6,000 per year and then 1X Points thereafter. Plus, earn 1X ThankYou® Points on All Other Purchases.
- The Citi Rewards+® Card - the only credit card that automatically rounds up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase - with no cap.
- No Annual Fee
on Citi's secure website
- Earn 60,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 3 Points per $1 spent at Restaurants and Supermarkets
- Earn 3 Points per $1 spent at Gas Stations, Air Travel and Hotels
- Earn 1 Point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Annual Hotel Savings Benefit
- 60,000 ThankYou® Points are redeemable for $600 in gift cards when redeemed at thankyou.com
- No expiration and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with this card
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases
on Discover's secure website
- UNLIMITED BONUS: Only Discover gives you an unlimited match of all the Miles you’ve earned at the end of your first year. For example, if you earn 35,000 Miles, you get 70,000 Miles. There’s no signing up, no minimum spending or maximum rewards. Just a Miles-for-Miles match.
- Automatically earn unlimited 1.5x Miles on every dollar of every purchase - with no annual fee.
- Redeem Miles to pay any part of your monthly bill, including your minimum payment.
- Turn Miles into cash in any amount, any time. Or redeem as a statement credit for travel purchases like airfare, hotels, rideshares, gas stations, restaurants and more with no blackout dates. However you redeem, Miles keep the same value. And Miles never expire.
- 0% intro APR for 15 months on purchases. Then 16.74% to 27.74% Standard Variable Purchase APR will apply.
- Discover could help you reduce exposure of your personal information online by helping you remove it from select people-search sites that could sell your data. It’s free, activate with the mobile app.
- Discover is accepted nationwide by 99% of the places that take credit cards.
- Freeze your account in seconds with an on/off switch either on the mobile app or website to prevent new purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers.
- Get an alert if we find your Social Security number on any of thousands of Dark Web sites. Activate for free.
- Click through to Discover’s website to see terms and conditions.
on Citi's secure website
- Earn 2% on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- To earn cash back, pay at least the minimum due on time.
- Balance Transfer Only Offer: 0% intro APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be 18.74% - 28.74%, based on your creditworthiness.
- Balance Transfers do not earn cash back. Intro APR does not apply to purchases.
- If you transfer a balance, interest will be charged on your purchases unless you pay your entire balance (including balance transfers) by the due date each month.
- There is an intro balance transfer fee of 3% of each transfer (minimum $5) completed within the first 4 months of account opening. After that, your fee will be 5% of each transfer (minimum $5).
BEST CREDIT CARDS
I need to know the actual limit and the interest rates. I get many of these offers and trying to make a sound decision. I have rebuilt my credit and not interested in a company that charges sky high interest rates.
There are numerous factors that are considered when the issuer determines what credit limit to extend and at what interest rate. Of course, your credit score is a major factor, but issuers also consider your monthly...Read more
How to get the best credit card?
With the credit card issuers coming up with newer plans and strategies every passing day, there is no dearth of good deals in the market today. But not all deals are suitable for all customers. There are many factors...Read more
Are there any cards available to Canadians?
We can recommend you consider Canadian credit card offers from our partners. Make sure you chose the card that corresponds to your credit score.Read more
NOT SURE WHICH CARD
Ask our Experts and get free advice to your email!ASK QUESTION
best cards FOR EVERY CUSTOMER
FROM OUR PARTNERS
When Credit-Land.com talks about the best credit card offers available right now, we aren't just talking about great credit cards with the hottest offers, the lowest interest rates, or the sweetest rewards. Here, at Credit-Land.com, we make a thorough comparison of the best credit cards in the USA and select a best credit card for each of our customers - and that's not going to be the same card in every case. Our priority is to get you approved for the right card for you.
When you wonder "how to find the best credit card for me", you should remember about your own unique credit history and why you need a credit card. That's why we don't simply show you the most popular new cards or several top credit cards. Credit-Land.com will always tell you what level of credit is required for each card on our site, so you could evaluate your chances to qualify for it. Thus, know your credit history before you apply for a credit card.
There's a card for every need - bad credit, good credit, business or personal. Moreover, there's a perfect card for you, no matter what you're looking for - the important thing is to look in the right place and to compare credit cards. Credit-Land.com is your guide to the best of the best credit card offers.
Every time you submit a new credit card application, a hard inquiry is made to your credit report and your credit can be affected. Use our tools to make sure you're applying for the right card and increase your chances of getting approved.
BEST CREDIT CARDS🜂
must read FEATURED NEWS
AND RELATED RESEARCH
American Express and Capital One are not the only credit card issuers with their own airport...
Airport lounges can be an absolute necessity when you have an 18-hour layover or a 6-hour delay....