- Whether your credit score is high, low, or average
- What kind of credit limit you need
- What you will use the card for
- If you prefer to get rewards in the form of cash , travel , points, miles or merchandise
- If a secured, prepaid, or unsecured card is a better fit for your credit history
There are many types of cards available, so do your homework to find out which one is the best one for you. No one card fits all as everyone has different needs and uses.
All credit cards terms, fees and rates mentioned in this article/post are actual on the posting date. See the current products’ Terms & Conditions on the issuing banks' websites.