I am a senior citizen on Social Security income and... - Limited/Bad/Fair Credit Questions

Advertising Disclosure

Credit-Land.com is an independent, advertising-supported web site. Credit-Land.com receives compensation from many credit card issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. Credit-Land.com has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.

Credit Card Applications » Questions » User Questions » Limited/Bad/Fair Credit » I am a senior citizen on Social Security income and my credit score was 609. I want a...

I am a senior citizen on Social Security income and my credit score was 609. I want a credit card – no more than $500 credit limit. I have a bank debit account. What are my options?

Answered on
Add to Favorites:

Tags: , ,

You can apply for the Milestone Mastercard credit card if you do not have a non-discharged bankruptcy. This is an unsecured credit card without application fees or down payments. The card is designed for people with poor credit. The credit card limit will be determined by the issuer based on your creditworthiness, but the minimum credit limit is $300. The annual fee for the card will be between $35 and $99 depending on your creditworthiness.

All credit cards terms, fees and rates mentioned in this article/post are actual on the posting date. See the current products’ Terms & Conditions on the issuing banks' websites.
  • Lauren

    Just pay off the balance in full all the time and you won’t be charged interest at all, that’s it

Get the latest news, articles and expert advice delivered to your inbox. It's FREE.
See if you Pre-Qualify without harming your credit score
For Poor Credit
Easy pre-qualification process which does not affect your credit score
For Bad/Poor Credit
No Annual Fee. See WebBank/Fingerhut Credit Account Terms.
For Bad Credit

Other Questions in
Limited/Bad/Fair Credit