I just recently checked my credit score and... - Limited/Bad/Fair Credit Questions

Advertising Disclosure

Credit-Land.com is an independent, advertising-supported web site. Credit-Land.com receives compensation from many credit card issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. Credit-Land.com has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.

Credit Card Applications » Questions » User Questions » Limited/Bad/Fair Credit » I just recently checked my credit score and it’s 563. I was told that the only way...

I just recently checked my credit score and it’s 563. I was told that the only way I can rebuild it is with a prepaid credit card that reports to credit bureaus. But which credit card will I get approved for?

Answered on
Add to Favorites:

Tags: , , , ,

Most prepaid cards do not report to the credit bureaus. To rebuild your credit history you should apply for an unsecured or secured credit card. The secured card is a good option for you because they are for those with bad credit. To get a secured credit card you will have to pay a collateral deposit.

If for some reason secured credit cards do not suit you, you can consider credit cards for bad credit. Since you want to improve your credit history choose a card that reports to the credit bureaus.

Get the latest news, articles and expert advice delivered to your inbox. It's FREE.
Monthly reporting to the three major credit bureaus
For Fair/Bad Credit
Guaranteed $500 Unsecured Credit Limit
For Bad Credit
No Annual Fee. See WebBank/Fingerhut Credit Account Terms.
For Bad Credit

Other Questions in
Limited/Bad/Fair Credit