Credit-Land.com is an independent, advertising-supported web site. Credit-Land.com receives compensation from most issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. Credit-Land.com has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.
Evolve Bank & Trust
CREDIT CARD APPLICATIONS
Founded in 1925 and headquartered in Memphis, TN, Evolve Bank & Trust is a technology-focused financial institution offering specialized services in Payment Processing Solutions, Banking, Mortgage, SBA Lending and Trust. Evolve is recognized as a global leader in the Payment Processing Industry delivering ACH, Debit/Credit Sponsorship, Card Issuance, and unique technology strategies to clients in the US and around the world.
- Extra is the first debit card that helps you build your credit and earns up to 1% back in points for everyday purchases like gas, coffee and your phone bills.1
- No interest. No credit checks. No deposit required.
- Track your spending & credit score—follow your progress with Credit Journey on the Extra App
- Earn reward points—earn up to 1% back in points with every purchase and redeem them for cool products in the Extra Rewards Store1
- Use your bank—keep your money where you want, while spending smarter with Extra.1
- 1The Extra Debit Card is issued by Evolve Bank & Trust or Patriot Bank N.A. (Member FDIC), pursuant to a license by Mastercard International. Line of credit provided by Lead Bank. Extra is responsible for credit reporting and reports on time and late payments, which may impact a credit bureau’s determination of your credit score. Rewards points only available with rewards plan.
What is the best credit card for rewards?
If it is your first rewards credit card, we would recommend applying for a no annual fee credit card with a fixed cash back rate on all purchases, without any changing categories and enrolments. Cash back rewards are...Read more
Can you apply for a credit card online?
Yes. These days most credit card issuers make their credit card products available for online application. Moreover, it is convenient and safe to apply for a credit card online. Banks and credit card issuers do...Read more
What are Prepaid Credit cards?
For consumers who would like to own a credit card yet want take complete control of their financial expenses can opt for a Prepaid Credit card. Here one can have the place in the account and then use it when required,...Read more