Credit-Land.com is an independent, advertising-supported web site. Credit-Land.com receives compensation from most credit card issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. Credit-Land.com has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.
Best Credit Cards with
point rewards FROM
Charging your purchases to credit cards with point rewards you can get from 1% to 5% of the paid amount back in the form of points, with the percentage depending on the credit card and the type of a purchase. You can earn points at gas stations, grocery stores, merchandise - all places you regularly shop at. What is more, points are easily redeemed for almost anything you want, and you can even get cash back directly deposited into your account.
- Excellent Credit Required - Applicants that do not have excellent credit will not be approved.
- Low 11.25% variable standard purchase APR and platinum benefits.
- No Annual Fee.
- No balance transfer fee for balances transferred in response to this online offer.
- Travel Rewards - cardholders who enroll in the program receive 1.25 points per net dollar spent.
- Choose any U.S. based airline or ticket class. No blackout dates or seating restrictions.
- Other travel related options are hotels, cruises, vacation packages, car rental, and restaurants.
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases for 12 months; after that the variable APR will be 12.90% – 22.90% (V), based on your creditworthiness
- Earn $150 Statement Credit after you spend $1,200 on purchases within the first 90 days from account opening
- Earn 5x rewards on up to $1,500 in combined purchases each quarter in popular categories such as dining, groceries, travel, and automotive
- No upper limit on the points you can accumulate, and since points never expire, you can save up for a big award!
- Earn Points on Every Purchase! It's simple: $1 = 1 Point
- No Annual Fee
- Select Your Rewards Your Way
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
REWARDS CREDIT CARDS
How many points will i get with the mercedes benz credit card?
The card offers increased rewards for selected purchases and 1 point for all other purchases. For example, it offers 5X points on select Mercedes-Benz purchases, 3X points on gas stations, 2x points at restaurants and 1...Read more
Hi, I am currently interested in applying for the Hot Topic credit card, so I can collect points on my Hot Topic clothing purchases, but I am not sure if the card is worth adding to my wallet. Is there any other way for me to collect rewards on my Hot Topic purchases?
Yes, there is. Aside from the Hot Topic Guest List credit card, Hot Topic's frequent shoppers also have the ability to collect rewards by joining the Guest List loyalty program. What's great about the Guest List loyalty...Read more
How to redeem credit card reward points?
Figuring out how you can use the credit card points you've earned so you're not wasting them can be confusing. Points can be converted into cash, transferred to loyalty programs, used to buy airline tickets, hotel...Read more
NOT SURE WHICH CARD
Ask our Experts and get free advice to your email!ASK QUESTION
What Are POINT
Many people believe that cash is king, but that is not always true with so many rewards programs available these days. There are a lot of credit cards that offer point rewards. Point rewards are often hard to comprehend, but when you manage to do it, you may find them more rewarding in comparison with other rewards programs.
Point rewards are what credit card companies use to keep track of how much you've earned in rewards. One dollar usually earns one point, but some credit cards allow to earn more than one point in specific shopping categories. Each point is usually worth one penny but it can change when you redeem your points. Often one point is worth more than a penny but depending on the redemption option it may even be less than one cent. Travel credit cards may offer points or miles, where miles are basically the same points but named differently.
If you want to earn more points or short of points needed to book an award ticket, you can use special portals to earn more points or buy points you need. These portals can also be used to redeem earned points at better value.
Point rewards can be redeemed for anything but some credit card issuers offer just several redemption options. Common redemption option are gift cards, travel, shopping, merchandise, statement credits and cash back. The highest point value is given in travel purchases, statement credit or gift cards. The point value usually depends on the type of the card. Thus, if it is a travel credit cards, travel redemptions will have the highest value.
Another good feature of points is that you can transfer them. Some issuers allow points transfers to another rewards programs or allow to convert them into miles. Cardholders are usually allowed to transfer points at 1:1 ratio, but sometimes you may be offered better or worse options. Another thing to know about points transfer is that you can be charged a fee for the transaction.
Basically, points rewards are universal rewards and can replace miles rewards and cash back rewards. If you can manage point rewards, you can manage any rewards program.
CREDIT OFFERS WITH POINTS REWARDS
must read FEATURED NEWS
AND RELATED RESEARCH
If you receive a plain envelope in the mail that's marked "Money Network Cardholder Services," do...
Paying too much in credit card interest is not fun and you will definitely want to look for a way...