Credit-Land.com is an independent, advertising-supported web site. Credit-Land.com receives compensation from most credit card issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. Credit-Land.com has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.
April 2020: Best
cash back credit cards FROM
A cash back card is something that a lot of people want for themselves. It's fairly simple in use and extremely effective in terms of rewards gaining. Cash back credit cards can be available to people with even a modest credit score. So, if you have less than perfect credit, you might still get a card that will bring you some cash back. You don't have to be wary, because cash back cards are foolproof and all over quite user-friendly.
on Citi's secure website
Cash Back Offer of April 2020
MAXIMIZE YOUR REWARDS
- Earn cash back twice. Earn 2% on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- To earn cash back, pay at least the minimum due on time.
- Balance Transfer Offer: 0% intro APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.99% – 23.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
Credit Cards with Cash Back Programs
When you are looking for a cash back credit card, you should pay attention to its characteristics to choose a really good one. Essentially, pay attention to the rewards rate, redemption options and the sign-up bonus. The best cards offer you the best conditions in all of those characteristics. A sign-up bonus on its own can justify getting a certain credit card. Here you can compare the best cash back cards and choose the one that works for you.Show more
- Discover one of Citi's best cash back rewards cards designed exclusively for Costco members
- 4% cash back on eligible gas for the first $7,000 per year and then 1% thereafter
- 3% cash back on restaurants and eligible travel purchases
- 2% cash back on all other purchases from Costco and Costco.com
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- No annual fee with your paid Costco membership and enjoy no foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Receive an annual credit card reward certificate, which is redeemable for cash or merchandise at U.S. Costco warehouses, including Puerto Rico
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 15.24%. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
- No-Fee Cash Withdrawals at ACE.
- Enroll in Direct Deposit, and You Can Get Paid Faster.
- Access Your Account From the Palm of Your Hand.
- Transfer Funds.
- Reward Yourself.
- Give back with the Pink ACE Elite Card.
- Get your tax refund faster than a paper check.
- No-Fee Cash Withdrawals at ACE.
- Use everywhere Visa® debit cards are accepted.
- Manage your money online and on-the-go.
- ACE Elite with Direct Deposit FeeAdvantageTM Plan.
- Earn Payback Rewards.
REWARDS CREDIT CARDS
I've found that Chase Freedom offers 5% cash back in selected categories each quarter. Are there any similar offers?
You are right, Chase Freedom credit card offers 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories like gas stations, grocery stores and other each quarter you activate. It is not the only credit...Read more
I wanted to save on holiday decorations from At Home. Is their branded credit card the only option?
At Home credit card offers up to 5 points on in-store purchases in certificates redeemable only towards At Home purchases. If you really want to save in the long term, look at the low interest credit cards.Read more
What is a cash back credit card?
A cash back credit card is a card that offers a cash back reward program as an incentive. Essentially, it means that a percentage of the amount spent on purchases is returned to you. This percentage may differ...Read more
NOT SURE WHICH CARD
Ask our Experts and get free advice to your email!ASK QUESTION
how to choose CASH BACK
One may think that grabbing a credit card with the biggest cash back is all what you need when you are after rewards. However, that's not that easy. You should think strategically and never miss the details, not mentioning the fine print. It is important to be sure you will be able to use earned rewards and they won't vanish or stay unused.
01. Who are cash back credit cards available to?
People with different types of credit history can get cash back credit cards. However, depending on your credit score, you can get different rewards rates. Naturally, the better credit score you have, the better cash back rewards you will get. The most rewarding cards are available to people with good or excellent credit. However, even if you have less than perfect credit, you have a chance to earn rewards. There are even secured cards with cash back rewards. Imagine building your credit and earning rewards at the same time!
02. Can you get a sign-up bonus with a cash back credit card?
Yes, cash back cards usually give you a sign-up bonus. The amount of this sign-up bonus can be different and varies from card to card and from issuer to issuer. Traditional sign-up bonus credit cards usually require you to spend a certain amount of money within a certain period of time to get the bonus. Sign-up bonus cards are a good way to finance big purchases or just earn a nice amount of cash.
03. How can I redeem cash back?
There are several ways to redeem cash back rewards, and you need to read a card's terms and conditions to learn how to redeem what you get. The most popular redemption options are the following:
- Bank Deposit: the cash back you've earned is put onto your checking or savings account. Some banks need you to accumulate a minimum amount, some don't. Check terms and conditions of the credit card's issuer to see how your card works.
- Statement Credit: this way you can apply your cash back to your credit card balance.
- Gift cards: some issuers allow you to buy gift cards from popular retailers to redeem your cash back.
- Charitable donations: some credit card companies allow you to donate some or all of your cash back to the charity of your choice.