Credit-Land.com is an independent, advertising-supported web site. Credit-Land.com receives compensation from most credit card issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. Credit-Land.com has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.
July 2020. Top credit cards with 0% intro APR on purchasesFROM
If you want to shop to your heart's content and enjoy introductory 0% interest rates on all your purchases, we have plenty of cards to choose from. Use your credit card to get amazing deals that lower your purchase price and let you pay it off over several months, interest free!
There is a good bunch of cards that charge no interest on purchases for minimum 6 months, so you can spread your savings over at least a half-year period - meaning you'll pay just pennies per day on new purchases.
Credit Card with 0% Intro APR on Purchases
BEST OF July 2020
- The Citi Rewards+SM Card - the only credit card that automatically rounds up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase - with no cap.
- Earn 15,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in purchases with your card within 3 months of account opening; redeemable for $150 in gift cards at thankyou.com
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers and purchases for 15 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.49% - 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfer fee — either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Best 0% Intro APR on Purchases Credit Card Offers
There is no universal credit card that will be good for all consumers. We all have different requirements like specific length of the zero introductory period, no annual fee, sign-up bonus or rewards. Fortunately, there are various credit cards with 0% intro APR promo offers and you are bound to find the one that fits your needs. Below you will see 0% intro APR credit cards with different introductory periods and benefits.Show more
- 0% Intro APR for 18 months on purchases from date of account opening and 0% Intro APR for 18 months on balance transfers from date of first transfer. After that the variable APR will be 14.74% - 24.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfers must be completed within 4 months of account opening.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Get free access to your FICO® Score online.
- With Citi Entertainment®, get special access to purchase tickets to thousands of events, including concerts, sporting events, dining experiences and more.
- Shop with confidence knowing that you have dependable protection benefits, including $0 Liability on Unauthorized Purchases and Citi® Identity Theft Solutions.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 14.74% - 24.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
- Must have Active Debit Card or Credit Card to qualify.
- Instant $500 Credit Line.
- No Credit Check.
- No Employment Check.
- Reports to a Major Credit Bureau.
- Fast Online Application.
- Bad Credit accepted.
- Enjoy 0% APR on Purchases for Six Months!
- Full-Feature Platinum Mastercard® Secured Credit Card
- Monthly Reporting to all 3 Major Credit Bureaus to Establish Credit History
- Good for Car Rental, Hotels; Anywhere Credit Cards Are Accepted!
- Credit Line Secured by Your Fully-Refundable Deposit of $200 - $2,000 Submitted with Application
- 24/7 Online Access to Your Account
- Nationwide Program though not yet available in NY, IA, AR, or WI
- * See Card Terms.
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases for 12 months; after that the variable APR will be 12.90% – 22.90% (V), based on your creditworthiness
- Earn $150 Statement Credit after you spend $1,200 on purchases within the first 90 days from account opening
- Earn 5x rewards on up to $1,500 in combined purchases each quarter in popular categories such as dining, groceries, travel, and automotive
- No upper limit on the points you can accumulate, and since points never expire, you can save up for a big award!
- Earn Points on Every Purchase! It's simple: $1 = 1 Point
- No Annual Fee
- Select Your Rewards Your Way
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Bad Credit, No Credit? No Problem!
- Reports to Major Credit Bureau
- $500 Credit Limit
- Fast and Easy Application
- No Employment or Credit Check
- Get up to $1,000 Credit Line with Guaranteed Approval*!
- Designed for people with Bad or No Credit.
- Our Online Store Features Products from All the Major Name Brands You Love and Trust!
- 0% Interest for Members!
- Bad Credit, Low Score? No Problem!
- Build your Credit with responsible handling of your account
- Receive a $500 Credit Line
- Easy Application with Immediate Results
- No Credit Check
How to get the best credit card?
With the credit card issuers coming up with newer plans and strategies every passing day, there is no dearth of good deals in the market today. But not all deals are suitable for all customers. There are many factors...Read more
Are there any cards available to Canadians?
We can recommend you consider Canadian credit card offers from our partners. Make sure you chose the card that corresponds to your credit score.Read more
How do store credit cards work?
Store credit cards are credit accounts that are offered by retailers together with credit card issuing companies. Their usage is usually limited to the issuing store. That means you won’t be able to use store cards...Read more
NOT SURE WHICH CARD
Ask our Experts and get free advice to your email!ASK QUESTION
intro 0% APR ON
A card with a 0% introductory APR lets you make purchases without incurring any finance charges during the promotional period, but these cards do still require a monthly minimum payment. Failure to make a payment will cause you to default on your cardholder agreement, and your introductory APR may turn into a penalty APR - so don't miss a due date!
The best thing about a 0% APR credit card is, obviously, the interest-free introductory period! You'll pay no interest for at least 6 months after your account is opened, depending on your offer, and this may apply to new purchases, balance transfers, or both.
Some issuers top up the 0% APR credit cards with different perks. You can buy online at your credit card's online mall, where they partner with selected merchants to give you an amazing 20% cash back on purchases made directly through them. Also, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, all have purchase protection plans on items bought with their card - so, if your fancy new computer goes on the fritz, your credit card company may refund you even if the store won't.
commentsABOUT 0% INTRO APR
ON PURCHASES CREDIT CARDS
must read FEATURED NEWS
AND RELATED RESEARCH
The pandemic and the economic crisis that followed it have caused different changes in the credit...
The COVID-19 pandemic has made significant changes not only in people's lives and their financial...