Credit-Land.com is an independent, advertising-supported web site. Credit-Land.com receives compensation from most issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. Credit-Land.com has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.
CREDIT CARD APPLICATIONS
Founded in 2014 as a spinoff of GE Capital Retail Bank, Synchrony Bank is a division of Synchrony Financial and the largest financial services company specializing in issuing a variety of private-label credit cards in the US. The bank is known for partnering with various retailers, manufacturers, and service providers to offer their products. The bank also offers competitive deposit products, including high-yield savings accounts (HYSA), money market accounts (MMAs), and certificates of deposit (CDs).
- Earn unlimited cash back at millions of merchants. No restrictions. No rotating categories. No annual fee.272 $comm_272 = "yes"; ?>
- Earn 3% cash back when you check out with PayPal. Purchases are subject to credit approval, and the PayPal Cashback Mastercard must be used for payment. See Rewards Program Terms for details and restrictions.
- Earn 2% cash back everywhere else Mastercard is accepted.
- Easily redeem the cash rewards you earn to PayPal anytime, anywhere with the PayPal app and PayPal.com. Important information on redeeming Cash Rewards: You need to have a PayPal Balance account to use your redeemed rewards in your balance. If you do not have that account, you can only transfer your Cash Rewards to your bank account or debit card linked to your account with PayPal.
- The Contactless Indicator mark, consisting of four graduating arcs, is a trademark owned by and used with permission of EMVCo, LLC.
- The PayPal Cashback Mastercard is issued by Synchrony Bank pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard, Tap & Go and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Synchrony Bank Card Offers
Synchrony Bank partners with hundreds of private companies through its credit card division to help them issue their own branded cards.
Depending on the Synchrony Bank product, you can accumulate store credits, enjoy discounts on eligible items, earn rewards or cashback, or even receive savings, making them attractive to customers who are looking for ways to save money or earn rewards.
The bank's private label credit cards are much like store cards but with upgraded promotional financing features.
Unlike traditional credit cards, a store credit card is usually applied for in a store and processed through the bank issuing the card.
Store credit cards are made to be used only for purchases at the store the card is from or on that retailer's website. In some cases, certain stores may have multiple affiliated businesses that the store card can be used at.
How to get the best credit card?
With the credit card issuers coming up with newer plans and strategies every passing day, there is no dearth of good deals in the market today. But not all deals are suitable for all customers. There are many factors...Read more
Are there any cards available to Canadians?
We can recommend you consider Canadian credit card offers from our partners. Make sure you chose the card that corresponds to your credit score.Read more
How do store credit cards work?
Store credit cards are credit accounts that are offered by retailers together with credit card issuing companies. Their usage is usually limited to the issuing store. That means you won’t be able to use store cards...Read more