Credit-Land.com is an independent, advertising-supported web site. Credit-Land.com receives compensation from most credit card issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. Credit-Land.com has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.
CREDIT CARD APPLICATIONS
Merrick Bank® offers credit products to consumers who are looking to build or rebuild their credit. The bank is one of the top 20 issuers of Visa® credit cards. Merrick Bank issues unsecured and secured credit cards on fair terms and conditions. Merrick Bank credit cards may become a good tool for establishing or rebuilding your credit history.
Below you can review Merrick Bank credit card and apply online to start improving your credit.
The Merrick Bank offers are not available in Wisconsin.
- Choose your own credit line based on how much money you want to put down as a security deposit.
- Initial deposits can be from $200 to $3,000. You can increase your credit line at any time by adding additional money to your security deposit, up to $3,000.
- After 9 months, we review your account for a credit line increase. No additional deposit required!
- Secured Credit Cards are great for people looking to build or rebuild credit and are available to people with all kinds of credit backgrounds.
- Unlike a debit card or a pre-paid card, it helps build your credit history. As you pay your bill every month, we report to all three major credit-reporting agencies.
- Get 100% U.S.-based customer service & get your FICO® Credit Score for free each month.
- Fraud coverage if your card is lost or stolen. Access your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Get help staying on track with Auto Pay and account alerts.
- Card issued by Merrick Bank, Member FDIC.
from Merrick Bank
Merrick Bank dedicated to providing solution-based products and services which are FDIC insured. The bank's goal is to help sub-prime consumers and it does everything to ease their financial life. To help you manage finances right, the bank has online financial education center. If you have some problems with credit card use, you can always visit this center and find the decision.
Merrick Bank credit cards are primarily for those who have bad credit history. The bank issues secured Visa cards and unsecured credit cards. Merrick Bank unsecured credit card offers usually come by mail or email as an invitation to apply, but you can also pre-qualify for them online. Alternatively, you can always apply online for a secured credit card without any invitation from Merrick Bank.
To apply for a secured Visa card from Merrick Bank you will have to provide minimum $200 to open your security deposit. Your credit limit will be equal to the security deposit you pay. So, if you want more, you can send more however, the amount of $3,000 is the maximum deposit you can pay.
Unsecured credit cards from Merrick Bank also bear Visa logo on them meaning the cards can be used anywhere Visa cards are accepted.
Review Merrick Bank cards here and apply right now without waiting for an invitation from the bank.
How to get the best credit card?
With the credit card issuers coming up with newer plans and strategies every passing day, there is no dearth of good deals in the market today. But not all deals are suitable for all customers. There are many factors...Read more
Are there any cards available to Canadians?
We can recommend you consider Canadian credit card offers from our partners. Make sure you chose the card that corresponds to your credit score.Read more
How do store credit cards work?
Store credit cards are credit accounts that are offered by retailers together with credit card issuing companies. Their usage is usually limited to the issuing store. That means you won’t be able to use store cards...Read more