Credit-Land.com is an independent, advertising-supported web site. Credit-Land.com receives compensation from most credit card issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. Credit-Land.com has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.
CREDIT CARD APPLICATIONS
Merrick Bank® offers credit products to consumers who are looking to build or rebuild their credit. The bank is one of the top 20 issuers of Visa® credit cards. Merrick Bank issues unsecured and secured credit cards on fair terms and conditions. Merrick Bank credit cards may become a good tool for establishing or rebuilding your credit history.
Below you can review Merrick Bank credit cards and apply online to start improving your credit.
The Merrick Bank offers are not available in Wisconsin.
- See if you are Pre-Qualified in less than 60 seconds without harming your credit score.
- Credit Line Range $550 - $1,250, Doubling to $1,100 - $2,500.
- Double Your Line by making at least your minimum payment on time each month for the first 7 months your account is open. After you make your payments, the increase is automatic.
- Get your updated FICO® Score each month.
- $0 Fraud Liability protects you from unauthorized charges.
- Online and mobile Account Access.
- No Penalty Rates or Over Limit Fee
- Unsecured credit line increases - After the first year, your account will be regularly reviewed for credit line increases with no additional security deposit required.
- Monthly FICO® Score for free - get your updated FICO® Score each month when it is provided to us from the credit bureau.
- Build your credit - performance is reported to all three major credit bureaus, unlike a prepaid card.
- Flexible credit line – the amount of your deposit determines your initial credit line – up to $3,000 and increase your credit line anytime with additional deposits.
- Easy funding options – several convenient options to easily fund your security deposit.
- Worldwide acceptance - use it anywhere Visa is accepted.
- Quick, easy application - apply online today!
from Merrick Bank
Merrick Bank dedicated to providing solution-based products and services which are FDIC insured. The bank's goal is to help sub-prime consumers and it does everything to ease their financial life. To help you manage finances right, the bank has online financial education center. If you have some problems with credit card use, you can always visit this center and find the decision.
Merrick Bank credit cards are primarily for those who have bad credit history. The bank issues secured Visa cards and unsecured credit cards. Merrick Bank unsecured credit card offers usually come by mail or email as an invitation to apply, but you can also pre-qualify for them online. Alternatively, you can always apply online for a secured credit card without any invitation from Merrick Bank.
To apply for a secured Visa card from Merrick Bank you will have to provide minimum $200 to open your security deposit. Your credit limit will be equal to the security deposit you pay. So, if you want more, you can send more however, the amount of $3,000 is the maximum deposit you can pay.
Unsecured credit cards from Merrick Bank also bear Visa logo on them meaning the cards can be used anywhere Visa cards are accepted.
Review Merrick Bank cards here and apply right now without waiting for an invitation from the bank.
How can I have two people apply for a credit card / two people reflected on statement?
There are so-called joint credit card accounts. This means you can have a joint account holder, also known as a co-signer. Joint account holders can both use the credit card equally and are both liable for making...Read more
Are there any cards available to Canadians?
We can recommend you consider Canadian credit card offers from our partners. Make sure you chose the card that corresponds to your credit score.Read more
How to get the best credit card?
With the credit card issuers coming up with newer plans and strategies every passing day, there is no dearth of good deals in the market today. But not all deals are suitable for all customers. There are many factors...Read more