Credit-Land.com is an independent, advertising-supported web site. Credit-Land.com receives compensation from most issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. Credit-Land.com has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.
Best Cards with Soft Credit Check from Our Partners
When you apply for a credit card, the issuer performs credit pulls, which can be hard pulls or soft pulls. A soft pull (or a soft credit check) does not affect your credit scores, while a hard pull may take a few points off your credit scores. Soft pull credit cards are great when you have bad credit and want to apply for a new credit card without affecting your credit score. Here you will find some of the popular soft pull credit cards from our partners.
Top Soft Pull Card
BEST CHOICE OF March 2023
- Bad Credit, Low Score? No Problem!
- Managing your credit is key! TRY US RISK-FREE FOR 7 DAYS!
- Receive a $750 Credit Line*
Best Soft Pull Credit Cards
A credit card application usually results in a hard inquiry on your credit report. However, there are credit cards that require only a soft inquiry. The soft inquiry does not affect your credit, so you don't have to worry about your credit score if you apply for several cards. Many soft pull credit cards are secured credit cards, meaning your line of credit is based on a security deposit you put down. Below you will find soft pull credit card options available online.Show more
- Your next tool for building credit!
- The Self Visa® Credit Card reports to the three major credit bureaus in the U.S.
- Accounts in good standing may have opportunities to increase the credit limit over time.
- Your Credit Builder Account savings progress secures your Self credit card and sets your limit.
- Your card can be used everywhere Visa credit cards are accepted in the U.S.
- No credit check or a hard pull.
- Enjoy a $1,000 Credit Line!
- No Credit Checks & No Credit Turndowns!
- Buy Now...Pay Later!
- Low Monthly Payments!
- Enjoy a $1,000 Credit Line!
- No Credit Checks & No Credit Turndowns!
- Buy Now Pay Later
- Low monthly payments.
- 0% Financing on brand name products exclusively at our online store.
- Rewards Every Month!
- Receive Your Card More Quickly with New Expedited Processing Option
- No Credit History or Minimum Credit Score Required for Approval
- Quick and Complete Online Application; No credit inquiry required!
- Includes Free Real-Time Access to Your Credit Score and Ongoing Credit Monitoring powered by Experian
- Full-Feature Platinum Mastercard® Secured Credit Card; Try our new Mobile App for Android users!
- Good for Car Rental, Hotels; Anywhere Credit Cards Are Accepted!
- Monthly Reporting to all 3 Major Credit Bureaus to Establish Credit History
- Credit Line Secured by Your Fully-Refundable Deposit of $200 -- $2,000 Submitted with Application
- Just Pay Off Your Balance and Receive Your Deposit Back at Any Time
- 24/7 Online Access to Your Account
- Nationwide program; available in all 50 US states *See Card Terms.
- Get a fresh start! A discharged bankruptcy still in your credit bureau file will not cause you to be declined.
- ¡Hablamos Español! Nuestros representantes de servicio al cliente hablan Español con fluidez para su conveniencia.
- Make 6-months of on-time payments & you’ll be invited to apply for an unsecured First Digital Mastercard!
- No credit check to apply. Zero credit risk to apply!
- Looking to build or rebuild your credit? 2/3 of cardholders receive a 48+ point improvement after making 3 on-time payments
- With an 87% average approval rate for the past 6 months, OpenSky gives everyone an opportunity to improve their credit
- Extend your $200 credit line by getting considered for an unsecured credit line increase after 6 months - no additional deposit required!
- Get free monthly access to your FICO score in our mobile application
- Build your credit history across 3 major credit reporting agencies: Experian, Equifax, and Transunion
- Fund your card with a low $200 refundable security deposit to get a $200 credit line
- Apply in less than 5 minutes with our mobile first application
- Choose the due date that fits your schedule with flexible payment dates
- Fund your security deposit over 60 days with the option to make partial payments
- Join over 1.2 million cardholders who’ve used OpenSky to build their credit
- Better than Prepaid…Go with a Secured Card! Load One Time - Keep On Using
- Absolutely No Credit Check or Minimum Credit Score Required
- Automatic Reporting to All Three National Credit Bureaus
- 9.99% Low Fixed APR - Your Rate Won’t Go Up Even if You Are Late
- Activate Today with a $200 Minimum Deposit - Maximum $1,000.
- Increase Your Credit Limit up to $5,000 by Adding Additional Deposits Anytime
- $1000 Credit Limit
- No Credit Checks
- Instant Approval
- 0% Financing
- No application denied for bad credit!
- *See terms and conditions
What's the difference between pre-qualified and pre-approved?
When you apply for a credit card or loan, both terms - pre-approved and pre-qualified - often mean the same: you have been pre-screened and may qualify for a credit card or loan. As a rule, prequalification means...Read more
What does no credit check mean when I apply for a credit?
Sometimes when you apply for a credit card or a loan, you may see offers with no credit check. No credit check means that when you submit your application the issuer will not perform a hard pull to decide whether you...Read more
What's the difference between hard and soft credit inquiries?
Lenders and creditors can check your credit reports and this credit inquiry may or may not be recorded on your credit reports. There are two types of credit inquiries - hard and soft. A hard inquiry (or a hard pull)...Read more
NOT SURE WHICH CARD
Ask our Experts and get free advice to your email!ASK QUESTION
what is a SOFT
A soft credit check (which is also called a soft inquiry or soft pull) typically occurs when a company or a person checks your credit for informational purposes. For example, every time you request a copy of your credit reports and credit scores, you perform a soft pull. Also, the soft pull is performed when a credit card issuer checks your credit without your permission to see if you qualify for certain credit card offers.
Soft inquiries do not affect your credit scores, but you may see them on your credit reports (not all credit bureaus record soft pulls in credit reports). Soft inquiries are not connected to a specific application for new credit, therefore, issuers won't see them when they check your credit. Only you can see soft inquiries on your credit reports.
What is a hard inquiry?
A hard inquiry (or hard pull) usually occurs when a credit card issuer or a lender checks your credit to make a lending decision. Thus, when you apply for a credit card, loan, or mortgage, the lender will perform a hard pull in most cases. As a rule, you have to authorize a hard pull.
The hard inquiry becomes a part of your credit report and anyone who requests your credit report can see it. The more hard inquiries you have the more they affect your credit score and your ability to qualify for new credit. But still, hard inquiries do not play a huge role in the credit approval process, and the damage to your credit scores decreases over time.
While hard inquiries do not sound that bad, you may still not want to see them on your credit reports. When lenders or credit card issuers see multiple credit inquiries in a relatively short period, they may think you are a higher-risk customer.
Advantages of a soft credit check
Generally speaking, soft inquiries will be beneficial in two cases only. The first is when you have bad credit and your credit score is very low and you are unlikely to be approved for a credit card from issuers that check credit. A credit card with the soft pull can be an alternative while you are improving your credit score. And the second is when you have zero credit history and looking for your first credit card, a credit card with a soft pull can be a good start.
SOFT PULL CREDIT CARDS🜂
must read FEATURED NEWS
AND RELATED RESEARCH
American Express and Capital One are not the only credit card issuers with their own airport...
Airport lounges can be an absolute necessity when you have an 18-hour layover or a 6-hour delay....