Credit-Land.com is an independent, advertising-supported web site. Credit-Land.com receives compensation from most issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. Credit-Land.com has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.
CREDIT CARD ALTERNATIVES
First Bankcard® is the credit card division of First National Bank of Omaha, which in turn is a subsidiary of First National of Nebraska. First Bankcard serves the credit card needs of many financial institutions, including Union Bank of California and People's Bank.
First Bankcard offers credit cards to consumers with different credit score ratings. The bank has as secured credit cards as unsecured credit cards with Visa, MasterCard or American Express logo in their portfolio. You can evaluate the First Bankcard credit cards and compare them with credit card offers from other banks and issuers. Make sure you take all the credit card rates and fees into account when comparing them.
UNFORTUNATELY, WE DO NOT CURRENTLY OFFER ANY ONLINE APPLICATIONS FOR THIS BANK.
- Best Cards
- Reward Cards
- No Annual Fee
- Limited/No Credit
- $200 bonus after opening a Rewards Checking Plus account and making 3 debit card transactions**
- Unlimited cash back on payments: 3% on Home, Auto, and Health categories and 1% on everything else after you make payments on your purchases
INTRO APR ON PURCHASES
- 14.99% - 29.99%
- Get a $50 credit with a dealership purchase of $50 or more during the first billing cycle.17 $comm_17 = "yes"; ?>
- 3 points per $1 spent on qualifying purchases made at Chrysler Group Dealerships (including parts, repairs, maintenance, accessories and merchandise).17 $comm_17 = "yes"; ?>
- 2 points per $1 spent on qualifying travel purchases.17 $comm_17 = "yes"; ?>
- 1 point per $1 spent on purchases everywhere else.17 $comm_17 = "yes"; ?>
INTRO APR ON PURCHASES
- 0% (6 billing cycles)17 $comm_17 = "yes"; ?>
- 17.24%17 $comm_17 = "yes"; ?>
- Earn 25,000 Bonus Points when you spend at least $500 in the first 3 billing cycles.17 $comm_17 = "yes"; ?>
- Earn 50 points per $1 spent at Speedway on fuel and in-store, on top of the points you earn as a Speedy Rewards Member.17 $comm_17 = "yes"; ?>
- Earn 10 points per $1 on all other purchases anywhere Mastercard is accepted.17 $comm_17 = "yes"; ?>
other alternatives TO FIRST BANKCARD
card offers FROM
First Bankcard issues different types credit cards. You will find secured and unsecured credit cards. If you are a business owner, the bank will offer you business credit cards. If Visa and MasterCard are not the payment networks you used to, then you can choose a First Bankcard credit card with American Express logo. First Bankcard also partners with different retailers and service providers to offer their consumers store credit cards.
Being a cardholder of First Bankcard cards, you will be able not only use a line of credit but also earn rewards and build your credit. Almost all credit cards issued by First Bankcard come with rewards programs allowing you to earn bonus points or cash back. If you are more interested in low interest rates, you will find credit cards with 0% intro APRs as well.
Those who want to build or improve their credit rating will find First Bankcard cards very helpful. Most their cards will allow you to monitor your FICO score for free. Your FICO score will be available online and you will be able to view it any time you wish.
First Bankcard credit card products are diverse and you will easily find the one which is the best fit for you. If none of their products looks attractive to you, consider credit cards from other banks offered on the page.
what to choose?
FIND A CREDIT CARD FOR YOUR NEEDS IN 3 EASY STEPS!USE TOOL
What is the best credit card for rewards?
If it is your first rewards credit card, we would recommend applying for a no annual fee credit card with a fixed cash back rate on all purchases, without any changing categories and enrolments. Cash back rewards are...Read more
How to get the best credit card?
With the credit card issuers coming up with newer plans and strategies every passing day, there is no dearth of good deals in the market today. But not all deals are suitable for all customers. There are many factors...Read more
What do I have to do to get a store credit card or loyalty card? I want to fill out a Sheetz application, but I'm not sure what information they will want or when I'll get the card.
Applying for a customer rewards card, or a store loyalty card, is usually pretty straightforward. You can do it at the register or the customer service desk of a store, and they will ask for your phone number and...Read more