Credit-Land.com is an independent, advertising-supported web site. Credit-Land.com receives compensation from most credit card issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. Credit-Land.com has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.
WebBank is an FDIC-insured, state-chartered industrial bank headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. The bank offers a wide range of banking services, including credit cards. The WebBank credit card products are offered through partnership and, therefore, they are available to consumers with any credit history. Here we bring to your attention credit cards from WebBank brand partners.
- Up to a $5k credit limit
- All the benefits of a premium Mastercard®
- High credit limits, low interest rates
- No annual fee*, no security deposit
- No credit history required to apply if you don't already have one. If you are a US citizen, a US permanent resident, or have been living in the US for over one year at the time of application, Jasper will run a hard credit inquiry with the credit bureaus.
- An intuitive experience that includes personalized, real-time financial advice, and innovative auto payment options
- Ongoing education for smart credit use via app and emails to encourage healthy financial behavior
- Issued by WebBank, Member FDIC
- *Review the Jasper fee schedule: Jasper Mastercard®
- No fees whatsoever. No late fee, international fee, annual fee, or any-other-kind-of-fee, fee
- Up to 1.5% cash back after making 12 on-time monthly payments
- Variable APRs 12.99% - 29.49%
- 1% cash back on eligible purchases right away
- Up to 10% cash back from select merchants
- Build credit alongside tens of thousands of Petal Card members
- Cash flow technology may help applicants without credit history get approved
- $500 - $10,000 credit limits
- Petal's mobile app makes it easy to manage your money, track your spending, and automate payments
- See if you're pre-approved within minutes without impacting your credit score
- Petal reports to all 3 major credit bureaus
- No deposits required
- Card issued by WebBank, Member FDIC
Benefit from Shopping
with WebBank Offers
WebBank offers a wide variety of products either directly to its consumers via savings accounts and time deposits, or through partnerships. Partnerships allow the bank to increase the number of products offered to businesses and consumers.
Many WebBank brand partners offer credit cards or credit accounts to consumers. There are 15+ brand partners including Petal and Jasper. In partnership with Petal Card Inc., WebBank offers the Petal Visa credit card, and in partnership with Jasper, the bank issues Jasper Mastercard® credit card. The cards give access to a line of credit and allow cardholders to build or rebuild their credit history, provided they manage accounts responsibly.
Even if your credit is not stellar, WebBank credit cards issued in partnership with the bank's partners can be a good fit for you. Many credit cards are designed for people with less than perfect credit and report credit activity to one, two, or all three major credit bureaus. Some credit cards have rewards programs allowing you to build credit and get cash back or point rewards at the same time.
Check out WebBank partner credit card offers above to see if there is a right credit card for you.
How to get the best credit card?
With the credit card issuers coming up with newer plans and strategies every passing day, there is no dearth of good deals in the market today. But not all deals are suitable for all customers. There are many factors...Read more
Are there any cards available to Canadians?
We can recommend you consider Canadian credit card offers from our partners. Make sure you chose the card that corresponds to your credit score.Read more
How do store credit cards work?
Store credit cards are credit accounts that are offered by retailers together with credit card issuing companies. Their usage is usually limited to the issuing store. That means you won’t be able to use store cards...Read more