Credit-Land.com is an independent, advertising-supported web site. Credit-Land.com receives compensation from most credit card issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. Credit-Land.com has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.
WebBank is a FDIC-insured and state-chartered industrial bank headquartered in Utah. The bank operates under federal banking law offering full range of banking services, including loans, credit cards and federally insured deposits. The bank card products are open-loop and can be utilized to purchase goods and services at participating merchants. Here we bring to your attention shopping credit accounts.
- No fees whatsoever. No late fee, international fee, annual fee, or any-other-kind-of-fee, fee
- Up to 1.5% cash back after making 12 on-time monthly payments
- Variable APRs 14.49% - 25.49%
- 1% cash back on eligible purchases right away
- Up to 10% cash back from select merchants
- Build credit alongside tens of thousands of Petal Card members
- Cash flow technology may help applicants without credit history get approved
- $500 - $10,000 credit limits
- Petal's mobile app makes it easy to manage your money, track your spending, and automate payments
- See if you're pre-approved within minutes without impacting your credit score
- Petal reports to all 3 major credit bureaus
- No deposits required
- Card issued by WebBank, Member FDIC
- No Annual Fee. See WebBank/Fingerhut Credit Account Terms.
- No Over Limit Fee. See WebBank/Fingerhut Credit Account Terms.
- Instant Response (Delays may occur depending on application data provided).
- Apply for a WebBank/Fingerhut Credit Account today. Fill out our easy online application.
- Low Monthly Payments if you apply and are accepted for a Fingerhut Credit Account issued by WebBank, who determines eligibility and qualifications for the terms of the credit.
- Choose From Over 450,000 items.
- Shop Great Brands at Fingerhut.com.
- Get the Credit You Deserve.
- We just love saying "YES!"
Benefit from Shopping
with WebBank Offers
WebBank strives to provide personal touch, direct contact with management, quick decision making, and flexibility along with sophisticated financial solutions. If you like shopping and can't live a day without putting a tiny precious item into your shopping cart, then consider WebBank credit accounts. The bank offers different credit products from co-brand credit cards to prepaid cards.
Despite the fact that some WebBank products are shopping credit accounts, you are still able to build or rebuild your credit history. Offering these products, WebBank helps consumers to break out of a so-called catch-22. This means that bank will give you a chance to improve your credit even if your credit is not stellar.
It should be noted that shopping credit accounts can be used only at certain retailers, including participating retailers. This may seem a minus at first sight, but only till the moment you start using your shopping card. In fact, retailers offer wide range of products and goods, including exclusive ones. Besides, the retailers always offer multiple bonuses and ways to save on shopping with them.
How can I have two people apply for a credit card / two people reflected on statement?
There are so-called joint credit card accounts. This means you can have a joint account holder, also known as a co-signer. Joint account holders can both use the credit card equally and are both liable for making...Read more
Are there any cards available to Canadians?
We can recommend you consider Canadian credit card offers from our partners. Make sure you chose the card that corresponds to your credit score.Read more
How to get the best credit card?
With the credit card issuers coming up with newer plans and strategies every passing day, there is no dearth of good deals in the market today. But not all deals are suitable for all customers. There are many factors...Read more