Credit-Land.com is an independent, advertising-supported web site. Credit-Land.com receives compensation from most credit card issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. Credit-Land.com has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.
hotel credit cards FOR LE MERIDIEN
Le Meridien is a brand for upscale hotels which can be found in more than 100 locations, including in Africa, Asia, Central America and Caribbean. Le Meridien is now owned by Marriott International and is a part of the Marriott Bonvoy program. Frequent travelers can save on their travel by using a Marriott Bonvoy credit card or any other regular travel rewards credit card.
on Citi's secure website
- Earn 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after spending $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Admirals Club® membership for you and access for up to two guests or immediate family members traveling with you
- Earn 10,000 AAdvantage® Elite Qualifying Miles (EQMs) after you spend $40,000 in purchases within the year
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases and 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on other purchases
- First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to 8 companions traveling with you on the same reservation
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 15.99% - 24.99%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
questionsABOUT CREDIT CARDS
WITH REWARDS ON HOTELS
I would like a Mastercard World Elite credit card for travel, because I like Mastercard benefits. What card would you suggest? It would be better to have a card with TSA PreCheck option.
Mastercard World Elite is a nice option if you are a frequent traveler. In addition to your card's benefits Mastercard offers such nice things as price protection, concierge services, a car rental program and many...Read more
What rewards does AOPA credit card offer? Is it worth applying for it?
The AOPA World Mastercard® offers 4% cash back on select AOPA purchases, 3% on AOPA partners, 2% on FBO's, flight schools, fuel and 1% on all other...Read more
I am trying to decide between the Blue Delta Skymiles card and the rewards credit card not offered buy airlines. I don't really fly a lot but when I fly, I prefer Delta. Is it worth having a American Express Delta credit card or I'd better choose another card?
NOT SURE WHICH CARD
Ask our Experts and get free advice to your email!ASK QUESTION
HOTEL CREDIT CARD OFFERS
must read FEATURED NEWS
AND RELATED RESEARCH
The week of September 28 is the most rewarding week of the year for Starbucks Rewards members....
The COVID-19 pandemic has made significant changes not only in people's lives and their financial...