Credit-Land.com is an independent, advertising-supported web site. Credit-Land.com receives compensation from most credit card issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. Credit-Land.com has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.
hotel credit cards FOR SHERATON
Sheraton Hotels and Resorts is an international hotel chain owned by Marriott International. There are over 400 Sheraton hotels across the globe. The brand is also a part of the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program, which replaced Marriott Rewards and SPG. The program allows to earn points for travel and use earned points towards future stays. There also is a Marriott Bonvoy credit card, but frequent travelers can use any rewards credit card to get rewarded for travel.
- UNLIMITED BONUS: Discover will match ALL the Miles you’ve earned at the end of your first year, automatically. For example, if you earn 35,000 Miles, you get 70,000 Miles. That’s $700 towards travel! The more you earn, the more you get.
- Earn unlimited 1.5x Miles for every dollar spent on all purchases - with no annual fee.
- No Blackout Dates. Simply pay for travel purchases like airlines, hotels, rental cars, and more with your Discover it® Miles card.
- Miles Pay You Back. Easily redeem Miles as a statement credit for travel purchases. Or get cash.
- Freeze your account in seconds with an on/off switch either on the mobile app or website to prevent new purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers.
- Get your free Credit Scorecard with your FICO® Credit Score, number of recent inquiries and more.
- Get an alert if we find your Social Security number on any of thousands of Dark Web sites.* Activate for free.
- Click "APPLY NOW" to see rates, rewards, FICO® Credit Score terms, Discover Match® details & other information.
- The Citi Rewards+SM Card - the only credit card that automatically rounds up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase - with no cap.
- Earn 15,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in purchases with your card within 3 months of account opening; redeemable for $150 in gift cards at thankyou.com
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers and purchases for 15 months. After that, the variable APR will be 14.99% - 24.99%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfer fee — either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Earn 2X ThankYou® Points at Supermarkets and Gas Stations for the first $6,000 per year and then 1X Points thereafter. Plus, earn 1X Points on All Other Purchases.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 14.99% - 24.99%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
on Citi's secure website
- Earn 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after spending $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Admirals Club® membership for you and access for up to two guests or immediate family members traveling with you
- Earn 10,000 AAdvantage® Elite Qualifying Miles (EQMs) after you spend $40,000 in purchases within the year
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases and 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on other purchases
- First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to 8 companions traveling with you on the same reservation
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 17.49% - 26.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
questionsABOUT CREDIT CARDS
WITH REWARDS ON HOTELS
I have Oneworld Ruby level and would like to level up but do not know how. Can you help?
Since you are already in the Oneworld Priority Ruby tier, then you must be using a credit card from one of the Oneworld airline partners or a member of a frequent flyer program which is a part of Oneworld. What you need...Read more
I need a card that would give me free lounge access and that would be a part of one world alliance. Can you recommend one or two?
You may like the Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ Mastercard® that offers complimentary Admirals Club membership for you and access for guests traveling with you. The card has a rather high annual fee, but if you enjoy the comfort...Read more
If I apply for the AAdvantage Executive card from Citi, will I earn miles that will qualify for oneworld status upgrade?
Yes. The Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ Mastercard® allows to earn Elite Qualifying Miles (EQMs) which are used to upgrade your AAdvantage status. And the higher your AAdvantage status is, the higher your Oneworld status will be....Read more
NOT SURE WHICH CARD
Ask our Experts and get free advice to your email!ASK QUESTION
HOTEL CREDIT CARD OFFERS
must read FEATURED NEWS
AND RELATED RESEARCH
The amount of late payment fees may change every year due to inflation. Credit card issuers are...
Nights are still drawing out, the wind is cold, and the air smells like snow already - the winter...