Credit-Land.com is an independent, advertising-supported web site. Credit-Land.com receives compensation from most issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. Credit-Land.com has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.
Comenity Capital Bank
CREDIT CARD APPLICATIONS
Founded more than 35 years ago, Comenity Capital Bank is a provider of integrated credit and marketing services including private label, co-branded and commercial credit card programs. The bank currently offers more than 145 store credit cards with retailers worldwide. It also offers high-yield savings accounts and certificates of deposit through Bread Financial (formerly Comenity Direct), its online bank. Below you can find available credit card products from Bread Financial.
- Earn $100 in statement credit when you use the Sony Visa® Credit Card to spend $500 within 60 days of account opening.*
- Earn 5X points on entertainment purchases like movie and concert tickets and on purchases of Sony products at the Sony Store or authorized retailers with purchase confirmation.**,***
- Earn 2X points on ride shares, cable & internet as well as restaurants, including dine-in, takeout and delivery.**
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases.**
- Once approved, a temporary shopping pass may be issued and sent to your smartphone, allowing you to shop online right away.+
- No annual fee.++
- Turn your points into countless rewards, including VIP experiences, the latest tech and hottest entertainment.
- This is a good card for Entertainment Enthusiasts.
- Earn a $100 statement credit when you open and use the PlayStation® Visa® Credit Card to spend $400 in purchases within 60 days of account opening. Offer ends 12/31.*
- Earn 5X points when you shop directly from PlayStation and on purchases of PlayStation and Sony products at PlayStation™ Store and at authorized retailers with purchase confirmation.**
- Earn 3X points on your cable and internet bill payments.***
- Earn 2X points at restaurants, including dine-in, takeout and delivery.***
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases.***
- Once approved, a temporary shopping pass may be issued and sent to your smartphone, allowing you to shop online right away.††
- No annual fee.†††
- Turn your points into countless rewards, including VIP experiences, the latest games and gear, PlayStation™ Store codes and more.
- This is a good card for Gamer Enthusiasts.
Take Control of Your Finances
with Comenity Capital Bank
After the rebranding in March 2022, Comenity Bank is now operating under the new name: Bread Financial. Bread Financial is a tech-forward financial services company offering a suite of banking services and products. The new brand provides tech-forward payment, lending and saving solutions. Bread Financial empowers consumers to buy, borrow and save the way they want.
The suite of Bread Financial products includes credit cards, loans, buy now pay later solutions, savings accounts, and financial solutions for businesses. You can see Bread credit cards above on this page. Bread Financial partners with major credit card networks, namely Mastercard, Visa, American Express, to offer their credit cards, including cash back cards.
Comenity Bank and Comenity Capital Bank cardholders can continue using and managing their credit cards as they have been. There's no need to do or change anything. Cardholders can continue to sign in to their account as they always do. The online account allows members to manage credit cards and credit accounts, view balance transfers and transactions, and schedule payments.
How to get the best credit card?
With the credit card issuers coming up with newer plans and strategies every passing day, there is no dearth of good deals in the market today. But not all deals are suitable for all customers. There are many factors...Read more
How to get approved for a credit card?
Today applying for a card is as easy as just clicking on a button 'apply'. On the other hand, getting approved for a credit card is not that simple. Credit card issuers review different criteria when they decide whether...Read more
What is the best credit card?
With today's credit card offers it's getting harder and harder to find the best credit card to apply for. You may find lots of various credit card ratings and comparisons but still wonder which is the best credit card...Read more