Credit-Land.com is an independent, advertising-supported web site. Credit-Land.com receives compensation from most issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. Credit-Land.com has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.
Community Federal Savings Bank
CREDIT CARD APPLICATIONS
Community Federal Savings Bank (CFSB) is an FDIC-insured, full-service bank with its headquarters in Woodhaven, NY. The bank offers a full range of products and services to meet the depository and credit needs of individuals and businesses including saving accounts, loans, debit, credit cards, insurance, investments, mortgages, and online banking services. Below are some of CFSB credit card offers that you can apply for.
- All credit types accepted.
- Arro's soft credit pull does not impact your credit score.
- Through in-app personal finance activities, members receive real time credit limit increases and other rewards.
- Opportunities to decrease your interest rate.
- Use your Arro Card anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
- Application takes as little as 5 minutes.
- Raise financially smart kids.
- Send money instantly to your kids' accounts anytime, anywhere.
- Real-time transaction notifications.
- Store-specific spend controls and ATM parental controls.
- Track all historic activity in your kids’ Spend, Save and Give accounts.
- Switch the card on/off from the app.
- Get the debit card & app that helps kids learn about budgeting.
- A debit card to support kids' financial independence.
- Choose from 45+ debit card designs & customize your card, too.
- Zero Liability Protection by Mastercard®.
- Real-time spending notifications.
- GoHenry blocks unsafe spending categories.
- Easily block and unblock cards.
- FDIC-insured accounts up to $250,000.
Build Credit with
Community Federal Savings Bank Offers
Community Federal Savings Bank offers online banking services, fee-free ATMs, nationwide and easily accessible customer service. It also provides full-service mortgage lending, merchant services and payments, and commercial lending.
Keeping pace with the changing financial technology landscape, CFSB continues to grow by specializing in payment processing sponsorship for the fintech community. With a neobank Zolve, they have launched unique financial products that offer banking, credit cards, and student loans for everyone across the world flying to the US.
These neobanking products are available without a social security number, in partnership with Community Federal Savings Bank. Customers can apply online in less than 10 minutes by giving proof of a valid visa and passport.
Additionally, the collab introduced an on-the-go mobile app that integrates with Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Venmo. This app provides customers with payment alerts, reminders, direct deposits, and other financial tools and educational materials to aid responsible credit building.
I need to know the actual limit and the interest rates. I get many of these offers and trying to make a sound decision. I have rebuilt my credit and not interested in a company that charges sky high interest rates.
There are numerous factors that are considered when the issuer determines what credit limit to extend and at what interest rate. Of course, your credit score is a major factor, but issuers also consider your monthly...Read more
How to get the best credit card?
With the credit card issuers coming up with newer plans and strategies every passing day, there is no dearth of good deals in the market today. But not all deals are suitable for all customers. There are many factors...Read more
Are there any cards available to Canadians?
We can recommend you consider Canadian credit card offers from our partners. Make sure you chose the card that corresponds to your credit score.Read more