Credit-Land.com is an independent, advertising-supported web site. Credit-Land.com receives compensation from most issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. Credit-Land.com has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.
OneWest Bank®, a division of First Citizens Bank, is a Southern California's regional bank. They offer personalized, relationship-based financial products at competitive rates to their customers. They serve small businesses offering them checking accounts, savings accounts, and online banking. To the consumers the bank offers as credit cards as prepaid cards among other products. The cards they offer are simple, flexible in use and easy to manage online.
UNFORTUNATELY, WE DO NOT CURRENTLY OFFER ANY ONLINE APPLICATIONS FOR THIS BANK.
- Best Cards
- $59.4216 $comm_216 = "yes"; ?>
- $4.95216 $comm_216 = "yes"; ?>
other alternatives TO ONEWEST BANK
- Earn cashback and discounts from top brands with Rewards
- Get $10 bonus when you sign up for Revolut!
- Spend in over 140 currencies at the market exchange rate
- Exchange in 30+ fiat currencies up to $1000 per month with no hidden fees
- No cost out-of-network ATM withdrawals up to $1,200 per month (third party fees may apply)
- 100% fee-free ATM withdrawals at more than 55,000 ATMs in our network
- Trade Crypto commission free up to $200,000 per month233 $comm_233 = "yes"; ?>,234 $comm_234 = "yes"; ?>
- 10 zero fee international transfers per month to any bank account
- Please note that Revolut is frequently updating its products and features, see the Revolut Terms and Conditions for the latest offerings. $comm_236 = "yes"; ?> $comm_250 = "yes"; ?>
- Member funds are insured up to $250,000. Deposits are insured through Current's partner bank, Choice Financial Group, Member FDIC.
- Current offers accounts for everyone, including teens.
- Members receive instant spending notifications every time you swipe your card for added security.
- Members can instantly send money for free to friends and family with Current Pay.
- Current lets you add cash to your account at over 60,000 stores just by having a cashier scan a barcode.
- Extra is the first debit card that helps you build your credit and earns reward points.**
- Earn up to 1% back in redeemable reward points with every purchase and spend your points on everything from Apple Airpods to Beauty products in the legendary Extra Rewards store.
- Extra is compatible with over 10,000+ banks*** across the United States—keep your money where you want, while spending smarter with Extra.
- No Credit Checks.
- No Deposit Required.
- No interest charges or surprises. $comm_274 = "yes"; ?>
- B9 Visa® Debit Card- the ONLY debit card with up to 5% cashback in available categories.
- Cashback is accumulated when using the B9 debit card for selected categories.
- Selected categories will each have their own cashback percentage and will change monthly to reflect the highest-yielding cashback option for our members that month!
- Deposit funds from your paycheck to your B9 account and get early access up to 100% of your earnings for the last 15 days.226 $comm_226= "yes"; ?>
- No-Fee Instant B9 Advances (up to 100%).
- No-Fee ACH Transfers.
- No-Fee Instant Transfers to B9 Members.
- Credit Report, Credit Score, Credit Score Simulator.
- Grow Credit is committed to helping the over 100 million Americans who have no or bad credit
- 0% interest and completely free with no security deposit required for qualifying customers*
- Grow Credit allows customers to build credit by paying for their subscription services or cell phone bills; with time, customers build a strong repayment history and establish a better financial future
- Grow Credit is committed to helping people who have been underserved or ignored by financial institutions
- By using Grow Credit, customers are empowered to build a strong future for themselves and their families
- Customers link their Grow MasterCard monthly subscriptions to the card and the amount is automatically deducted from their bank accounts every month and then reported to all three credit bureaus
- *Here is information about our underwriting criteria, which is determined by recent banking activity rather than credit scores.
- Get the debit card & app that helps kids learn about budgeting.
- A debit card to support kids' financial independence.
- Choose from 45+ debit card designs & customize your card, too.
- Zero Liability Protection by Mastercard®.
- Real-time spending notifications.
- GoHenry blocks unsafe spending categories.
- Easily block and unblock cards.
- FDIC-insured accounts up to $250,000.
card offers FROM
OneWest Bank is a regional savings bank with retail branches located throughout Southern California. The bank offers retail banking, business banking, home landing, and mortgage services. OneWest Bank focuses on its commitment as a regional bank dedicated to personalized customer service, One Person at a Time®.
OneWest Bank has its own OneWest Foundation, a non-profitable organization that provides affordable housing, education, and financial literacy. Also, the bank has different calculators and financial tools which allow you to explore your options and make educated decisions. Have you ever thought what will it take to become a millionaire? Use one of the OneWest Bank's financial calculators and find it out!
For sub-prime consumers bank offers prepaid products. The OneWest Bank prepaid cards bare Mastercard logo and accepted worldwide. The bank dives you the opportunity to manage your finances with more flexibility. You can access your account whenever or wherever you are. You do not need a bank account to get a OneWest Bank prepaid card. And you can load and reload your prepaid card at any OneWest Bank branch or via Greed Dot.
OneWest Bank prepaid card is a convenient way to make purchases, to get cash when you need, and to pay your bills without delays.
what to choose?
FIND A CREDIT CARD FOR YOUR NEEDS IN 3 EASY STEPS!USE TOOL
I need to know the actual limit and the interest rates. I get many of these offers and trying to make a sound decision. I have rebuilt my credit and not interested in a company that charges sky high interest rates.
There are numerous factors that are considered when the issuer determines what credit limit to extend and at what interest rate. Of course, your credit score is a major factor, but issuers also consider your monthly...Read more
How to get the best credit card?
With the credit card issuers coming up with newer plans and strategies every passing day, there is no dearth of good deals in the market today. But not all deals are suitable for all customers. There are many factors...Read more
Are there any cards available to Canadians?
We can recommend you consider Canadian credit card offers from our partners. Make sure you chose the card that corresponds to your credit score.Read more
NOT SURE WHICH CARD TO CHOOSE?
Ask our Experts and get free advice to your email!ASK QUESTION