Credit-Land.com is an independent, advertising-supported web site. Credit-Land.com receives compensation from most credit card issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. Credit-Land.com has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.
Plains Commerce Bank
CREDIT CARD APPLICATIONS
Plains Commerce Bank is a community bank that provides traditional banking services to local businesses and customers. Bank offers various bank accounts to consumers, including credit cards. Below you will find some of the Plains Commerce Bank credit cards which are available for online application.
The Plains Commerce Bank offers are not available in Wisconsin.
- Upon credit approval, the collateral deposit you provide becomes the credit limit on your Visa® card. Choose between $200 and $1,000.
- After the first year, you can request to increase the credit limit up to a maximum of $5,000 (subject to credit approval and additional collateral deposits).
- This card is perfect for people new to credit as well as people looking to rebuild their credit
- Reports monthly to all three major credit bureaus
- Build or rebuild your credit by keeping your balances low and paying all creditors on time every month.
- 24/7 online account center.
- A minimum collateral deposit of $200 is required to open this account.
- This card is issued by Plains Commerce Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc.
Plains Commerce Bank
Plains Commerce Bank is headquartered in Hoven and is one of the largest banks in South Dakota. The bank was founded in 1931, and it started as the Bank of Hoven. The name Plains Commerce Bank appeared after the merge with The People's Bank and represents the bank's place in the nation and its core strengths.
Today Plains Commerce successfully serves North and South Dakotas providing quality services and products to its customers. The bank has 9 locations throughout Dakotas and thousands of ATM locations nation-wide. Customers can also enjoy the convenience of online banking by opening or managing their accounts online.
Consumers who like the convenience of credit cards may like PCB Secured Visa cards. As all secured cards, PCB Secured Visa cards require at least a minimum collateral deposit, which is $200. The card's credit limit will be equal to the paid deposit. However, the collateral deposit can't be above $1,000 within the first year.
Plains Commerce Bank credit cards are reported to all three major credit bureaus allowing consumers to build or rebuild their credit with responsible card use.
How to get the best credit card?
With the credit card issuers coming up with newer plans and strategies every passing day, there is no dearth of good deals in the market today. But not all deals are suitable for all customers. There are many factors...Read more
Are there any cards available to Canadians?
We can recommend you consider Canadian credit card offers from our partners. Make sure you chose the card that corresponds to your credit score.Read more
How do store credit cards work?
Store credit cards are credit accounts that are offered by retailers together with credit card issuing companies. Their usage is usually limited to the issuing store. That means you won’t be able to use store cards...Read more