Credit-Land.com is an independent, advertising-supported web site. Credit-Land.com receives compensation from most credit card issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. Credit-Land.com has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.
hotel credit cards FOR CONRAD
Conrad Hotels is a 5-star luxury brand in the Hilton portfolio. There are currently 42 hotels and resorts around the world. Conrad Tokyo has been rated one of Tokyo's best hotels by the Michelin Guide. These top-of-the-line hotels promise travelers a unique experience tailored to the customer and matched to the destination. Conrad has urban locations as well as luxury resort destinations.
- The Citi Rewards+SM Card - the only credit card that automatically rounds up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase - with no cap.
- Earn 15,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in purchases with your card within 3 months of account opening; redeemable for $150 in gift cards at thankyou.com
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers and purchases for 15 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.49% - 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfer fee — either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Earn 2X ThankYou® Points at Supermarkets and Gas Stations for the first $6,000 per year and then 1X Points thereafter. Plus, earn 1X ThankYou® Points on All Other Purchases.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.49% - 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases for 12 months; after that the variable APR will be 12.90% – 22.90% (V), based on your creditworthiness
- Earn $150 Statement Credit after you spend $1,200 on purchases within the first 90 days from account opening
- Earn 5x rewards on up to $1,500 in combined purchases each quarter in popular categories such as dining, groceries, travel, and automotive
- No upper limit on the points you can accumulate, and since points never expire, you can save up for a big award!
- Earn Points on Every Purchase! It's simple: $1 = 1 Point
- No Annual Fee
- Select Your Rewards Your Way
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Earn 2% on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- To earn cash back, pay at least the minimum due on time.
- Balance Transfer Offer: 0% intro APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.99% – 23.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
- Balance Transfers do not earn cash back.
- If you transfer a balance, interest will be charged on your purchases unless you pay your entire balance (including balance transfers) by the due date each month.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.99% – 23.99% based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
on Citi's secure website
- Earn 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after spending $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Admirals Club® membership for you and access for up to two guests or immediate family members traveling with you
- Earn 10,000 AAdvantage® Elite Qualifying Miles (EQMs) after you spend $40,000 in purchases within the year
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases and 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on other purchases
- First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to 8 companions traveling with you on the same reservation
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 15.99% - 24.99%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
- Discover one of Citi's best cash back rewards cards designed exclusively for Costco members
- 4% cash back on eligible gas for the first $7,000 per year and then 1% thereafter
- 3% cash back on restaurants and eligible travel purchases
- 2% cash back on all other purchases from Costco and Costco.com
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- No annual fee with your paid Costco membership and enjoy no foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Receive an annual credit card reward certificate, which is redeemable for cash or merchandise at U.S. Costco warehouses, including Puerto Rico
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 15.24%. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
questionsABOUT CREDIT CARDS
WITH REWARDS ON HOTELS
I would like a Mastercard World Elite credit card for travel, because I like Mastercard benefits. What card would you suggest? It would be better to have a card with TSA PreCheck option.
Mastercard World Elite is a nice option if you are a frequent traveler. In addition to your card's benefits Mastercard offers such nice things as price protection, concierge services, a car rental program and many...Read more
What rewards does AOPA credit card offer? Is it worth applying for it?
The AOPA World Mastercard® offers 4% cash back on select AOPA purchases, 3% on AOPA partners, 2% on FBO's, flight schools, fuel and 1% on all other...Read more
I am trying to decide between the Blue Delta Skymiles card and the rewards credit card not offered buy airlines. I don't really fly a lot but when I fly, I prefer Delta. Is it worth having a American Express Delta credit card or I'd better choose another card?
NOT SURE WHICH CARD
Ask our Experts and get free advice to your email!ASK QUESTION
Hilton HHonors Guest
Conrad Hotels is a member of the Hilton HHonors guest loyalty program, which is free to join and could earn you free nights. Levels include blue, silver, gold and diamond elite. Spouses of members can stay free, which is a nice perk. Room upgrades, if available, are also a great benefit. Members get access to the lounge on the executive floor and free continental breakfast. Expedited check-ins and late check-outs are available for members as well.
Diamond elite is the highest level one can attain and members at this level enjoy the most benefits. Each stay will earn you bonus points. Frequent guests who attain the top-level diamond elite status receive 1,000 HHonors bonus points every stay. Some of the other perks you may receive, depending on where you stay and what your status level is, include access to health clubs, complimentary bottled water and echeck-in.
The HHonors credit card provides many benefits from increasing the amount of points you can earn, to achieving and maintaining a rewarding status level. The quickest way to increase your perks and earn free nights is with a Hilton HHonors credit card which will give you immediate elite status and allow you to increase the points you earn by 50%. You can earn points for things you buy everyday like groceries and gas. There are several great promotions available for Hilton HHonors credit cards. So explore your options and then explore the world.
Here we collected some more great credit cards for Conrad Hotels guests. With these cards you can earn bonuses not only for nights at Conrad Hotels or other hotel chains, but for any purchases. And while earning rewards staying at Conrad Hotels, you can simultaneously enjoy the following services and highlights:
- Stylish decor unique to the indigenous travel experience.
- An emphasis on spa and fitness services.
- "Exclusively Conrad" special services including customized drinks with a local twist.
- Pillow options include traditional Egyptian pillows and magnetic therapy for insomnia relief.
- A Conrad concierge app allows guests to customize a luxurious experience from their smartphone.
HOTEL CREDIT CARD OFFERS
must read FEATURED NEWS
AND RELATED RESEARCH
Barclays and Wyndham announced refreshed Wyndham Rewards® Earner℠ credit cards. New cards are...
The COVID-19 pandemic has made significant changes not only in people's lives and their financial...