The content is accurate at the time of publication and is subject to change.
This content is not provided by Citi. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Citi.
Citi is a Credit-Land.com advertising partner.
The relatively new AT&T Points Plus® Card from Citi is a no annual fee card that rewards wireless AT&T customers with statement credits and Citi ThankYou Points on all purchases.
The AT&T Points Plus card was introduced in November 2022 to replace previously offered two AT&T-branded credit cards, the AT&T Access Card from Citi and the AT&T Access More Card from Citi (both these cards are no longer accepting new applicants). Unlike old cards, the new card won't earn extra points on AT&T services and products. However, the AT&T Points Plus card still offers perks for AT&T wireless customers, specifically in the form of statement credits.
Here is what you can get with the AT&T Points Plus® Card from Citi:
- $100 statement credit after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening.
- $20 statement credit every billing cycle you spend $1,000+ on your AT&T Points Plus Card. OR $10 statement credit every billing cycle you spend $500-$999.99 on your AT&T Points Plus Card. Exclusively for AT&T wireless customers.
- 3X ThankYou points at gas stations.
- 2X ThankYou points at grocery stores, including grocery delivery services.
- 1X ThankYou points on all other purchases.
- No annual fee.
There is no limit to the amount of points you can earn, and your points never expire. Plus, you are not required to use your points towards AT&T services only. You have plenty of ways to redeem points as they are a part of the ThankYou Rewards program. Citi ThankYou points can be redeemed for gift cards, travel rewards, including transfers to partners, cash back, shop with points, and more.
If you spend at least $500 monthly on AT&T services, the AT&T Points Plus Card can be a good way to save on AT&T services. Other than that, there are no other perks you could expect to see on a co-branded credit card, like cell phone protection or extended warranty or purchase protection.