The content is accurate at the time of publication and is subject to change.
On June 8, 2020, U.S. Bank launched a new rewards credit card that was inspired by the lifestyle in the COVID-19 pandemic. The new U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card offers higher-than-average earnings on food spending and no annual fee.
The current pandemic made many people change their lifestyles and the way they spend money. U.S. Bank decided not to wait long and introduced their new Altitude Go Visa Signature Card that rewards for restaurant takeout, food delivery, groceries, and streaming services.
Plus, the card is equipped with contactless technology that reduces the need of touching a reader to complete a purchase and speeds up the checkout process.
Here are the rewards rates and other features of the U.S. Bank Altitude Go card:
- Earn 4X points on takeout, food delivery, and dining.
- Earn 2X points at grocery stores, grocery delivery, streaming services, and gas stations.
- Earn 1X points on all other eligible purchases.
- No annual fee.
- A limited-time welcome offer of 20,000 bonus points for spending $1,000 in the first 90 days. That's a $200 value redeemable towards merchandise, gift cards, cash back, travel, and more.
- A 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles. After that, a variable APR applies.
- A streaming bonus of $15 credit for annual streaming service purchases such as Netflix and Spotify®.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Visa Signature benefits, including auto rental coverage, travel and emergency assistance, and extended warranty protections.
All point rewards earn with the Altitude Go Visa Signature Card are worth 1 cent each, regardless of the way you redeem, and never expire.