The content is accurate at the time of publication and is subject to change.
If you're a foodie, you might just be happy to know that tickets are now on sale for the 10th Annual Vegas Uncork’d by Bon Appétite, sponsored by Chase Sapphire Preferred. The four-day event features food driven soirees, along with an epic lineup of world famous chefs, including Emeril Lagasse, Michael Chow, Giada De Laurentiis, Nobu Matsuhisa, Jean-Georges Vongerichten. Guy Savoy, and Gordon Ramsay. Vegas Uncork’d starts on April 28 and keeps on going until May 1, and will be taking place at Caesars Palace, The Cromwell, The Venetian and The Palazzo.
With Chase Sapphire sponsoring the event for the fourth year in a row, cardholders can score tickets to exclusive events, including dedicated chef’s tables at the Grand Tasting, their own wait staff, quality time with celebrity chefs, and a chance to eat lunch with top chefs, like Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger.
While the event is still taking place in Vegas there has been a change this year– for the first time in its ten-year history some events are happening downtown, including a Steakhouse Redux at the Golden Steer featuring fare by Michael Mina. There will also be a tour taking people through the vibrant downtown neighborhood of Container Park led by a Bon Appétite editor. During this tour people will be chowing down at four-star restaurants while exploring the area.
What has not changed is that it’s designed to bring together the best food and top chefs, but they promise it will outdo past years. “We are so excited to be celebrating ten years of culinary excellence in Las Vegas with new events and hotel partners that will allow guests from around the world to indulge in an epicurean experience of a lifetime,” said Adam Rapoport, Bon Appétit editor in chief. “The tenth year is going to be unlike anything we’ve done in the past. This is the first time we’re taking the event downtown and we can’t wait to show our guests another side of Las Vegas.”
The festivities are on
While people can snap up tickets for some old favorites like the Grand Tasting at Caesars Palace, they can also check out some of the new outings that have been added into the lineup, including: The Night Rolls On at TAO at The Venetian; and Sushi Making and Sake Tasting at Nobu Restaurant and Lounge with Chef Nobu Matsuhisa at Caesars Palace.
Events on the four-day lineup include:
• Master Series: Nobu Matsuhisa's Ultimate Omakase (Caesars Palace), Thursday, April 28
• After Hours Sake & Sushi: The Night Rolls On at TAO (The Venetian), Thursday, April 28
• Master Series: Dinner and a Show with MR CHOW (Caesars Palace), Thursday, April 28
• Dine in the Dark: A Sensory Lunch at Bacchanal Buffet (Caesars Palace), Friday, April 29
• Grand Tasting: 10th Anniversary Tables (Caesars Palace), Friday, April 29
• BA Navigator Downtown Tour (Downtown Container Park) Saturday, April 30
• Mix It Up with The Maestro: The Craft of the Cocktail with Salvatore Calabrese (The Cromwell), Saturday, April 30
• Steakhouse Redux: Michael Mina x Golden Steer, Saturday, April 30