Credit-Land.com is an independent, advertising-supported web site. Credit-Land.com receives compensation from most issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. Credit-Land.com has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.
Green Dot Bank
PREPAID AND CREDIT CARDS
Green Dot Bank is one of the providers of prepaid debit cards and now also secured credit cards in the U.S. All cards are available online. Green Dot prepaid cards are also available at multiple retail locations across the states and can be used everywhere the Mastercard® and Visa® debit cards are accepted. Apply for a Green Dot card online; it is free and you will get your temporary card number immediately.
- Waive your monthly fee when you direct deposit $500+ in previous monthly period. Otherwise, $5.94 a month.*
- Earn 3% cash back at Walmart.com, 2% cash back at Walmart fuel stations, & 1% cash back at Walmart stores, up to $75 each year.*
- Earn 2% interest rate on up to $1,000 balance in your savings account. Plus, get chances to win cash prizes each month!*
- Get peace of mind with three coverage levels, up to $200, for purchase transactions with opt-in & eligible direct deposit.*
- The Ultimate Mobile Bank Account.
- Get your government benefits up to 4 days early. Plus, direct deposit unlocks exclusive perks!
- Get your pay up to 2 days early with eligible direct deposit.
- No monthly fees with eligible direct deposit, otherwise $5 per month.
- No hidden fees.
- No minimum balance to open an account online.
- Fees, terms and conditions apply. Learn more at www.go2bank.com.
Reloadable Prepaid Cards and Credit Cards
Green Dot Bank offers reloadable debit cards to everyone: consumers, students, online shopping lovers and even NASCAR fans. The cards are easy and convenient to use. They are personalized Mastercard® or Visa® labeled cards and accepted everywhere.
If you decided to have one of the Green Dot cards in your pocket, you can get it in two ways. The first is to go to the nearest retail store that offers Green Dot cards and buy it in there by paying a small fee. The second way is to apply online.
Green Dot provides reloadable cards and offers four easy ways to reload them: direct deposit, cash reload, check reload, and online reload from a bank account. You can easily access your Green Dot account using mobile phone. To make your life even easier, Green Dot offers Green Dot mobile app to control your money. Using this app, you can monitor your available balance and see transaction history, add money to your card, or find the closest free ATM location. Your money is protected and you can feel secured since there is no need to carry around cash. And if you need cash, withdraw them for free using any MoneyPass ATM.
In addition to prepaid debit cards, Green Dot Bank offers secured credit cards. The cards are like any other secured credit cards - you can get them even if your credit is bad, they allow building credit, and they have rather low APRs. Green Dot Bank is constantly developing their prepaid, debit and credit card portfolio to give their customers more opportunities to manage money and build their credit history.
How to get the best credit card?
With the credit card issuers coming up with newer plans and strategies every passing day, there is no dearth of good deals in the market today. But not all deals are suitable for all customers. There are many factors...Read more
Are there any cards available to Canadians?
We can recommend you consider Canadian credit card offers from our partners. Make sure you chose the card that corresponds to your credit score.Read more
How do store credit cards work?
Store credit cards are credit accounts that are offered by retailers together with credit card issuing companies. Their usage is usually limited to the issuing store. That means you won’t be able to use store cards...Read more