Credit-Land.com is an independent, advertising-supported web site. Credit-Land.com receives compensation from most credit card issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. Credit-Land.com has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.
gas credit cards FOR EXXON MOBIL
ExxonMobil is one of the largest petroleum and gas companies in the world, and one of the largest of the world's Big Oil companies. Exxon gasoline is sold at over 10,000 stations in the U.S. If you usually fuel up your car at ExxonMobil gas stations, consider gasoline credit cards that can earn you cash rebates just by making fuel purchases.
NB! 1% cash back is 2.75¢ savings per gallon at current gas prices (2% cash back ~ 5.5¢/gal and 5% cash back ~ 13.8¢/gal).**
- The Citi Rewards+SM Card - the only credit card that automatically rounds up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase - with no cap.
- Earn 15,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in purchases with your card within 3 months of account opening; redeemable for $150 in gift cards at thankyou.com
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers and purchases for 15 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.49% - 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfer fee — either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Earn 2X ThankYou® Points at Supermarkets and Gas Stations for the first $6,000 per year and then 1X Points thereafter. Plus, earn 1X ThankYou® Points on All Other Purchases.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.49% - 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
- Earn 2% on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- To earn cash back, pay at least the minimum due on time.
- Balance Transfer Offer: 0% intro APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.99% – 23.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
- Balance Transfers do not earn cash back.
- If you transfer a balance, interest will be charged on your purchases unless you pay your entire balance (including balance transfers) by the due date each month.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.99% – 23.99% based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases for 12 months; after that the variable APR will be 12.90% – 22.90% (V), based on your creditworthiness
- Earn $150 Statement Credit after you spend $1,200 on purchases within the first 90 days from account opening
- Earn 5x rewards on up to $1,500 in combined purchases each quarter in popular categories such as dining, groceries, travel, and automotive
- No upper limit on the points you can accumulate, and since points never expire, you can save up for a big award!
- Earn Points on Every Purchase! It's simple: $1 = 1 Point
- No Annual Fee
- Select Your Rewards Your Way
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
REWARDS CREDIT CARDS
How many points will i get with the mercedes benz credit card?
The card offers increased rewards for selected purchases and 1 point for all other purchases. For example, it offers 5X points on select Mercedes-Benz purchases, 3X points on gas stations, 2x points at restaurants and 1...Read more
Hi, I am currently interested in applying for the Hot Topic credit card, so I can collect points on my Hot Topic clothing purchases, but I am not sure if the card is worth adding to my wallet. Is there any other way for me to collect rewards on my Hot Topic purchases?
Yes, there is. Aside from the Hot Topic Guest List credit card, Hot Topic's frequent shoppers also have the ability to collect rewards by joining the Guest List loyalty program. What's great about the Guest List loyalty...Read more
How to redeem credit card reward points?
Figuring out how you can use the credit card points you've earned so you're not wasting them can be confusing. Points can be converted into cash, transferred to loyalty programs, used to buy airline tickets, hotel...Read more
NOT SURE WHICH CARD
Ask our Experts and get free advice to your email!ASK QUESTION
Credit Card Applications
for Exxon Mobil
A gas rewards card is a great choice for those drivers who are looking to earn rebates whenever they purchase gas. With today's fluctuating gas prices, a good gas rebates card is essential for every savvy driver. All you need to do to earn rebates is use a gas rewards card each time you fill your tank at a gas station. It has never been so easy to accumulate cash back rebates!
There are co-branded credit cards, like ExxonMobil credit cards, that allow to earn rebates at a particular gas station brand as ExxonMobil gas stations. This type of cards is especially good for loyal customers. If you do not fill up at Exxon gas stations most of the time, then you may not earn maximum rewards and the ExxonMobil credit card may not be a great idea.
Instead, by choosing a gas credit card that is accepted at all gas stations, you're likely to accumulate gas rebates faster and easier. Some gas rewards programs give high cash back rebates on everyday purchases, such as groceries and food, in addition to gas. By applying for these bank offers, you can earn even more, since they can be used at multiple locations. Also, they can give you additional rebates on the purchases you often make.
Depending on the gas rewards program, gas rebates can be redeemed for free gas, gift cards or merchandise, or they can be credited to your account at the end of each billing cycle. When choosing the right gasoline card, be sure to understand its terms and conditions, since some credit offers may have limitations or expiration dates for rewards.
By using a gas rewards card at ExxonMobil locations, you can earn high cash back rebates on gas purchases. Apply online for a gas rebate card so you can enjoy generous rewards with the added convenience of being able to pay at the pump!
commentsABOUT CREDIT CARDS
WITH GAS REWARDS
must read FEATURED NEWS
AND RELATED RESEARCH
Barclays and Emirates partnered to offer Emirates Skywards' first co-branded credit cards to the...
The COVID-19 pandemic has made significant changes not only in people's lives and their financial...
** The calculation is based on average gas prices (which is $2.753 for regular gas as of July 2019). Savings may vary. This calculation is for informational purposes only.