Credit-Land.com is an independent, advertising-supported web site. Credit-Land.com receives compensation from most credit card issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. Credit-Land.com has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.
gas credit cards FOR SINCLAIR
Sinclair fuel products are refined to the highest standards in the industry. Whether you are a professional driver, or just a person who spends plenty of time behind the wheel, you're sure to appreciate Sinclair's high-quality gasoline, as well as their services. Now, Sinclair gas stations also offer you the opportunity to save on gas using a co-branded gasoline rebate credit card or a regular gas rewards credit card to pay for their gas.
NB! 1% cash back is 2.75¢ savings per gallon at current gas prices (2% cash back ~ 5.5¢/gal and 5% cash back ~ 13.8¢/gal).**
- The Citi Rewards+SM Card - the only credit card that automatically rounds up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase - with no cap.
- Earn 15,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in purchases with your card within 3 months of account opening; redeemable for $150 in gift cards at thankyou.com
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers and purchases for 15 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.49% - 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfer fee — either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Earn 2X ThankYou® Points at Supermarkets and Gas Stations for the first $6,000 per year and then 1X Points thereafter. Plus, earn 1X Points on All Other Purchases.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.49% - 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
- Earn cash back twice. Earn 2% on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- To earn cash back, pay at least the minimum due on time.
- Balance Transfer Offer: 0% intro APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.99% – 23.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
- Balance Transfers do not earn cash back.
- If you transfer a balance, interest will be charged on your purchases unless you pay your entire balance (including balance transfers) by the due date each month.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.99% – 23.99% based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases for 12 months; after that the variable APR will be 12.90% – 22.90% (V), based on your creditworthiness
- Earn $150 Statement Credit after you spend $1,200 on purchases within the first 90 days from account opening
- Earn 5x rewards on up to $1,500 in combined purchases each quarter in popular categories such as dining, groceries, travel, and automotive
- No upper limit on the points you can accumulate, and since points never expire, you can save up for a big award!
- Earn Points on Every Purchase! It's simple: $1 = 1 Point
- No Annual Fee
- Select Your Rewards Your Way
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
REWARDS CREDIT CARDS
How many points will i get with the mercedes benz credit card?
The card offers increased rewards for selected purchases and 1 point for all other purchases. For example, it offers 5X points on select Mercedes-Benz purchases, 3X points on gas stations, 2x points at restaurants and 1...Read more
Hi, I am currently interested in applying for the Hot Topic credit card, so I can collect points on my Hot Topic clothing purchases, but I am not sure if the card is worth adding to my wallet. Is there any other way for me to collect rewards on my Hot Topic purchases?
Yes, there is. Aside from the Hot Topic Guest List credit card, Hot Topic's frequent shoppers also have the ability to collect rewards by joining the Guest List loyalty program. What's great about the Guest List loyalty...Read more
How to redeem credit card reward points?
Figuring out how you can use the credit card points you've earned so you're not wasting them can be confusing. Points can be converted into cash, transferred to loyalty programs, used to buy airline tickets, hotel...Read more
NOT SURE WHICH CARD
Ask our Experts and get free advice to your email!ASK QUESTION
Credit Card Applications
What does applying for a Sinclair credit card mean for you as a regular Sinclair customer? Well, as a cardholder, you'll get access to savings and benefits. You'll be able to save with competitive APRs and no fees. However, the best thing about the Sinclair gas credit card is its gas rewards program which allows customers get instant savings on their Sinclair gas purchases!
Another way to save on Sinclair gas purchases is to use a regular gas rewards credit card. Such cards allow to earn rewards which you can put toward your next gas purchase or anything else you can buy with the card. How do you earn rewards? Well, just use your card to pay for gasoline, petroleum or other services at Sinclair and other locations, and you'll get a certain percentage of the price back.
While the biggest rebates are applied to gas purchases, you'll also be able to earn rewards on all other expenses made with the credit card. Earned rewards can be redeemed as statement credit, gift cards or even cash. Cashed-in rebates can be used to finance your next fueling or for anything you wish. With gas prices rising, you'll certainly appreciate this opportunity to save.
Credit cards with gas rewards are probably the best way to save on auto-related expenses. Here, you can find and apply online for a gasoline credit card that matches your individual needs and lifestyle.
commentsABOUT CREDIT CARDS
WITH GAS REWARDS
must read FEATURED NEWS
AND RELATED RESEARCH
The pandemic and the economic crisis that followed it have caused different changes in the credit...
The COVID-19 pandemic has made significant changes not only in people's lives and their financial...
** The calculation is based on average gas prices (which is $2.753 for regular gas as of July 2019). Savings may vary. This calculation is for informational purposes only.