Credit-Land.com is an independent, advertising-supported web site. Credit-Land.com receives compensation from most credit card issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. Credit-Land.com has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.
gas credit cards FOR SPEEDWAY
Speedway gas stations offer car owners a unique opportunity to make gas purchases more rewarding! Now, when you shop at Speedway gas stations with a gas rewards credit card, you will receive gas rebates for each dollar spent. This is a great way to save a few dollars a day on routine gas purchases and auto related expenses! Here we list credit card applications with gas rewards to help you select the best gas card to use at Speedway locations.
NB! 1% cash back is 2.75¢ savings per gallon at current gas prices (2% cash back ~ 5.5¢/gal and 5% cash back ~ 13.8¢/gal).**
- The Citi Rewards+SM Card - the only credit card that automatically rounds up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase - with no cap.
- Earn 15,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in purchases with your card within 3 months of account opening; redeemable for $150 in gift cards at thankyou.com
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers and purchases for 15 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.49% - 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfer fee — either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Earn 2X ThankYou® Points at Supermarkets and Gas Stations for the first $6,000 per year and then 1X Points thereafter. Plus, earn 1X Points on All Other Purchases.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.49% - 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
- Earn cash back twice. Earn 2% on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- To earn cash back, pay at least the minimum due on time.
- Balance Transfer Offer: 0% intro APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.99% – 23.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
- Balance Transfers do not earn cash back.
- If you transfer a balance, interest will be charged on your purchases unless you pay your entire balance (including balance transfers) by the due date each month.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.99% – 23.99% based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases for 12 months; after that the variable APR will be 12.90% – 22.90% (V), based on your creditworthiness
- Earn $150 Statement Credit after you spend $1,200 on purchases within the first 90 days from account opening
- Earn 5x rewards on up to $1,500 in combined purchases each quarter in popular categories such as dining, groceries, travel, and automotive
- No upper limit on the points you can accumulate, and since points never expire, you can save up for a big award!
- Earn Points on Every Purchase! It's simple: $1 = 1 Point
- No Annual Fee
- Select Your Rewards Your Way
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
REWARDS CREDIT CARDS
How many points will i get with the mercedes benz credit card?
The card offers increased rewards for selected purchases and 1 point for all other purchases. For example, it offers 5X points on select Mercedes-Benz purchases, 3X points on gas stations, 2x points at restaurants and 1...Read more
Hi, I am currently interested in applying for the Hot Topic credit card, so I can collect points on my Hot Topic clothing purchases, but I am not sure if the card is worth adding to my wallet. Is there any other way for me to collect rewards on my Hot Topic purchases?
Yes, there is. Aside from the Hot Topic Guest List credit card, Hot Topic's frequent shoppers also have the ability to collect rewards by joining the Guest List loyalty program. What's great about the Guest List loyalty...Read more
How to redeem credit card reward points?
Figuring out how you can use the credit card points you've earned so you're not wasting them can be confusing. Points can be converted into cash, transferred to loyalty programs, used to buy airline tickets, hotel...Read more
NOT SURE WHICH CARD
Ask our Experts and get free advice to your email!ASK QUESTION
Credit Card Applications
Credit cards with gas rewards come with the additional benefit of being accepted at many other gas stations including Speedway. This is a great feature for those who like to compare prices at different gas stations in order to find the cheapest petroleum in the area.
Unlimited acceptance also helps to maximize earned rewards because you can accumulate rebates at other different locations! How does the reward program work? It is really very simple: you just pay for fuel or other purchase with a gas rewards card and earn cash back based on the amount spent. The more you spend the more rewards you earn!
The issuers do not usually set any limits or expiration dates on the rewards you earn, and you can redeem them either at the end of each billing cycle or anytime you want. In addition to the rewards program, you can also benefit from low interest rates and fees, plus other great features that are available with a gas rewards credit card.
If you are loyal to Speedway, you may want to join their rewards program or even apply for a Speedway credit card. While the Speedway rewards credit card may be a good idea, you should remember that it is a co-branded credit card and will bring you maximum rewards at Speedway locations only. Plus, redemption options are limited to Speedway fuel or in-store purchases, which is very limited.
Either option you choose, make sure you will be able to earn maximum rewards whenever you shop, and make sure you will be able to use earned rewards the way you want.
commentsABOUT CREDIT CARDS
WITH GAS REWARDS
must read FEATURED NEWS
AND RELATED RESEARCH
The pandemic and the economic crisis that followed it have caused different changes in the credit...
The COVID-19 pandemic has made significant changes not only in people's lives and their financial...
** The calculation is based on average gas prices (which is $2.753 for regular gas as of July 2019). Savings may vary. This calculation is for informational purposes only.