Credit-Land.com is an independent, advertising-supported web site. Credit-Land.com receives compensation from most credit card issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. Credit-Land.com has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.
gas credit cards FOR TEXACO
How can you save on the ever-rising gas prices? You can join a rewards program or get a credit card, or even do both. If you usually fuel up at Texaco gas stations, you can apply for a Texaco credit card or for a regular rewards credit card. Here you can find and apply online for a gas rewards credit card that will allow to you save on gas purchases and other everyday purchases.
NB! 1% cash back is 2.75¢ savings per gallon at current gas prices (2% cash back ~ 5.5¢/gal and 5% cash back ~ 13.8¢/gal).**
- The Citi Rewards+SM Card - the only credit card that automatically rounds up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase - with no cap.
- Earn 15,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in purchases with your card within 3 months of account opening; redeemable for $150 in gift cards at thankyou.com
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers and purchases for 15 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.49% - 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfer fee — either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Earn 2X ThankYou® Points at Supermarkets and Gas Stations for the first $6,000 per year and then 1X Points thereafter. Plus, earn 1X ThankYou® Points on All Other Purchases.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.49% - 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
- Earn 2% on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- To earn cash back, pay at least the minimum due on time.
- Balance Transfer Offer: 0% intro APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.99% – 23.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
- Balance Transfers do not earn cash back.
- If you transfer a balance, interest will be charged on your purchases unless you pay your entire balance (including balance transfers) by the due date each month.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.99% – 23.99% based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases for 12 months; after that the variable APR will be 12.90% – 22.90% (V), based on your creditworthiness
- Earn $150 Statement Credit after you spend $1,200 on purchases within the first 90 days from account opening
- Earn 5x rewards on up to $1,500 in combined purchases each quarter in popular categories such as dining, groceries, travel, and automotive
- No upper limit on the points you can accumulate, and since points never expire, you can save up for a big award!
- Earn Points on Every Purchase! It's simple: $1 = 1 Point
- No Annual Fee
- Select Your Rewards Your Way
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
REWARDS CREDIT CARDS
How many points will i get with the mercedes benz credit card?
The card offers increased rewards for selected purchases and 1 point for all other purchases. For example, it offers 5X points on select Mercedes-Benz purchases, 3X points on gas stations, 2x points at restaurants and 1...Read more
Hi, I am currently interested in applying for the Hot Topic credit card, so I can collect points on my Hot Topic clothing purchases, but I am not sure if the card is worth adding to my wallet. Is there any other way for me to collect rewards on my Hot Topic purchases?
Yes, there is. Aside from the Hot Topic Guest List credit card, Hot Topic's frequent shoppers also have the ability to collect rewards by joining the Guest List loyalty program. What's great about the Guest List loyalty...Read more
How to redeem credit card reward points?
Figuring out how you can use the credit card points you've earned so you're not wasting them can be confusing. Points can be converted into cash, transferred to loyalty programs, used to buy airline tickets, hotel...Read more
NOT SURE WHICH CARD
Ask our Experts and get free advice to your email!ASK QUESTION
Credit Card Applications
Texaco credit cards may be a good option for those who often stop at Texaco and Chevron gas stations. The cards allow to earn rewards for fuel purchases and for purchases at the partners. Rewards can be redeemed as fuel credits, meaning you can use them for Texaco gas rebates only.
If you fuel up at gas stations owned by companies other than Texaco, you can still earn rebates. General gas rewards credit cards can be used anywhere and rewards that you earn are unlimited. Moreover, your rewards won't expire as long as your credit card is active. Just use your card to pay for gasoline, auto maintenance services or any other products and services at Texaco or other locations and earn generous cash rebates!
This is very beneficial compared to the majority of co-branded gas rewards credit cards which usually cancel rewards if you do not manage to redeem them before the rewards expiration date. So, with a general gas rewards card in your wallet, you have unlimited opportunities to save and earn on gasoline purchases!
Once you collect a good amount of gas rewards, you can redeem them and use them to finance another auto-related purchase or as a statement credit.
Keep in mind that gas rewards programs are subject to certain rules and limitations which are specified in the credit card terms and conditions. Be sure to take a close look at the important disclosures provided with the application form before you apply online.
commentsABOUT CREDIT CARDS
WITH GAS REWARDS
must read FEATURED NEWS
AND RELATED RESEARCH
Barclays and Emirates partnered to offer Emirates Skywards' first co-branded credit cards to the...
The COVID-19 pandemic has made significant changes not only in people's lives and their financial...
** The calculation is based on average gas prices (which is $2.753 for regular gas as of July 2019). Savings may vary. This calculation is for informational purposes only.