Credit-Land.com is an independent, advertising-supported web site. Credit-Land.com receives compensation from most credit card issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. Credit-Land.com has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.
hotel credit cards FOR CROWNE PLAZA
Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts is a chain of full service, upscale hotels with more than 400 locations worldwide. The brand is a part of IHG and also participates in the IHG Rewards Club loyalty program. The program gives access to benefits and rewards. Members can also get an IHG Rewards Club credit card or any other general rewards credit card to earn more rewards on travel.
- UNLIMITED BONUS: Discover will match ALL the Miles you’ve earned at the end of your first year, automatically. For example, if you earn 35,000 Miles, you get 70,000 Miles. That’s $700 towards travel! The more you earn, the more you get.
- Earn unlimited 1.5x Miles for every dollar spent on all purchases - with no annual fee.
- No Blackout Dates. Simply pay for travel purchases like airlines, hotels, rental cars, and more with your Discover it® Miles card.
- Miles Pay You Back. Easily redeem Miles as a statement credit for travel purchases. Or get cash.
- Freeze your account in seconds with an on/off switch either on the mobile app or website to prevent new purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers.
- Get your free Credit Scorecard with your FICO® Credit Score, number of recent inquiries and more.
- Get an alert if we find your Social Security number on any of thousands of Dark Web sites.* Activate for free.
- Click "APPLY NOW" to see rates, rewards, FICO® Credit Score terms, Discover Match® details & other information.
- The Citi Rewards+SM Card - the only credit card that automatically rounds up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase - with no cap.
- Earn 15,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in purchases with your card within 3 months of account opening; redeemable for $150 in gift cards at thankyou.com
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers and purchases for 15 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.49% - 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfer fee — either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Earn 2X ThankYou® Points at Supermarkets and Gas Stations for the first $6,000 per year and then 1X Points thereafter. Plus, earn 1X Points on All Other Purchases.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.49% - 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
on Citi's secure website
- Earn 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after spending $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Admirals Club® membership for you and access for up to two guests or immediate family members traveling with you
- Earn 10,000 AAdvantage® Elite Qualifying Miles (EQMs) after you spend $40,000 in purchases within the year
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases and 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on other purchases
- First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to 8 companions traveling with you on the same reservation
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 15.99% - 24.99%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
questionsABOUT CREDIT CARDS
WITH REWARDS ON HOTELS
Is there a PenAir credit card? Want to earn PenAir miles, but don't see any offers.
Unfortunately, PenAir doesn't have a co-branded airline credit card. But we can recommend you consider general travel rewards credit cards For example, pay attention to the Discover it® Miles credit card with $0...Read more
Can't find application for Turkish Airlines credit card. Is it available in the USA?
These credit cards are only valid for Turkish residents. If you are looking for a credit card you can use for flights, consider general travel rewards credit cards. Here you can find credit cards with good rewards,...Read more
I wanted to apply for the Caesars credit card, but it comes with not the biggest sign-up bonus. Any recommendations?
NOT SURE WHICH CARD
Ask our Experts and get free advice to your email!ASK QUESTION
HOTEL CREDIT CARD OFFERS
must read FEATURED NEWS
AND RELATED RESEARCH
While credit limit increases may happen automatically, there are times when you may want to ask for...
Days are getting longer, snow is melting and you already feel the lightest breath of warm breeze on...