Credit-Land.com is an independent, advertising-supported web site. Credit-Land.com receives compensation from most issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. Credit-Land.com has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.
December 2022: Hotel Credit Cards for Fairfield Inn Hotels Guests
Fairfield by Marriott is a low-cost, economy chain of hotels in Marriott International portfolio. There are 1,000 Fairfield properties worldwide. Fairfield Inn & Suites is a part of Marriott Bonvoy, the newly combined travel loyalty program replacing Marriott Rewards and SPG. There also is a Marriott Bonvoy credit card. Plus, travelers can use any general travel rewards credit card to save on hotel stays.
- UNLIMITED BONUS: Only Discover gives you an unlimited match of all the Miles you’ve earned at the end of your first year. For example, if you earn 35,000 Miles, you get 70,000 Miles. There’s no signing up, no minimum spending or maximum rewards. Just a Miles-for-Miles match.
- Automatically earn unlimited 1.5x Miles on every dollar of every purchase - with no annual fee.
- Redeem Miles to pay any part of your monthly bill, including your minimum payment.
- Turn Miles into cash in any amount, any time. Or redeem as a statement credit for travel purchases like airfare, hotels, rideshares, gas stations, restaurants and more with no blackout dates. However you redeem, Miles keep the same value. And Miles never expire.
- 0% intro APR for 15 months on purchases. Then 15.74% to 26.74% Standard Variable Purchase APR will apply.
- Discover is accepted nationwide by 99% of the places that take credit cards.
- Freeze your account in seconds with an on/off switch either on the mobile app or website to prevent new purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers.
- Get an alert if we find your Social Security number on any of thousands of Dark Web sites.* Activate for free.
- Click "Apply Now" to see terms and conditions.
- For a limited time, earn 80,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 3 Points per $1 spent at Restaurants and Supermarkets
- Earn 3 Points per $1 spent at Gas Stations, Air Travel and Hotels
- Earn 1 Point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Annual Hotel Savings Benefit
- 80,000 Points are redeemable for $800 in gift cards when redeemed at thankyou.com
- No expiration and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with this card
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases
- INTRO OFFER: Unlimited Cashback Match – only from Discover. Discover will automatically match all the cash back you’ve earned at the end of your first year! There’s no minimum spending or maximum rewards. Just a dollar-for-dollar match.
- Earn cash back on your next road trip with 2% cash back at Gas Stations and Restaurants on up to $1,000 in combined purchases each quarter. Plus, earn unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases – automatically.
- Every $1 you earn in cash back is $1 you can redeem.
- Get a 0% intro APR for 15 months on purchases. Then 15.74% to 26.74% Standard Variable Purchase APR applies, based on credit worthiness.
- No annual fee.
- Click "Apply Now" to see terms and conditions.
on Citi's secure website
- Earn 2% on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- To earn cash back, pay at least the minimum due on time.
- Balance Transfer Only Offer: 0% intro APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be 17.74% - 27.74%, based on your creditworthiness.
- Balance Transfers do not earn cash back. Intro APR does not apply to purchases.
- If you transfer a balance, interest will be charged on your purchases unless you pay your entire balance (including balance transfers) by the due date each month.
- There is an intro balance transfer fee of 3% of each transfer (minimum $5) completed within the first 4 months of account opening. After that, your fee will be 5% of each transfer (minimum $5).
- Discover one of Citi's best cash back rewards cards designed exclusively for Costco members
- 4% cash back on eligible gas and EV charging purchases for the first $7,000 per year and then 1% thereafter
- 3% cash back on restaurants and eligible travel purchases
- 2% cash back on all other purchases from Costco and Costco.com
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- No annual fee with your paid Costco membership and enjoy no foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Receive an annual credit card reward certificate, which is redeemable for cash or merchandise at U.S. Costco warehouses, including Puerto Rico
questionsABOUT CREDIT CARDS
WITH REWARDS ON HOTELS
How to apply for Airbnb credit card. Can you help?
Is it worth keeping TD Aeroplan credit card if I don't spend heavily on Air Canada flights anymore?
As you aren't a regular Air Canada flyer (or any of its partners) and don't spend a lot on flights or services, the TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Card is not the best choice for you. This card offers good rewards on Air Canada®...Read more
I'm not such a frequent flyer of WestJet but I have an idea to apply for its card, but I can't figure out if the WestJet RBC Mastercard is profitable?
As you aren't a regular WestJet flyer and don't spend a lot on flights or services, the WestJet RBC® Mastercard is not the best choice for you. This card offers good rewards on WestJet flights -...Read more
NOT SURE WHICH CARD
Ask our Experts and get free advice to your email!ASK QUESTION
HOTEL CREDIT CARD OFFERS🜂
must read FEATURED NEWS
AND RELATED RESEARCH
How many of us have impulsively opened a store credit card at a retailer's checkout counter just...
Airport lounges can be an absolute necessity when you have an 18-hour layover or a 6-hour delay....