The content is accurate at the time of publication and is subject to change.
Chase added a new small business credit card to its Ink lineup - Ink Business Premier℠. The new Ink card comes with a big sign-up bonus, cash back rewards, and a fairly low annual fee.
The Chase Ink Business Premier℠ card is a winner for big spenders. New cardmembers can earn $1,000 bonus cash back for spending $10,000 on purchases in the first three months from account opening. Plus, the card earns ongoing unlimited cash back rewards. Cardmembers will earn 2% cash back on every purchase and 5% cash back on travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards. Big spenders will be able to increase cash back rewards when they make large purchases - they can earn a total of 2.5% cash back on every purchase of $5,000 or more.
The greatest part about Ink Business Premier is that there's no need to keep track of a long list of spending categories. Cardmembers can rest assured they will always earn the maximum cash back no matter what their everyday expenses are. Plus, the annual fee is not that hefty as it could be - $195 annual fee.
Here are Ink Business Premier benefits at a glance:
- Unlimited 2% cash back on every purchase
- Unlimited 2.5% cash back on every purchase of $5,000 or more
- Unlimited 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance and Trip Delay Reimbursement
- Baggage Delay Insurance
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Built-in protections like Fraud Protection, Zero Liability Protection, Purchase Protection and Extended Warranty Protection.
Currently, the Ink Business Premier card is only available to Chase for Business customers that have an existing Business Relationship Manager. Chase plans a broader launch in early 2022.