The content is accurate at the time of publication and is subject to change.
This content is not provided by Citi. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Citi.
This article contains credit card data that may be out of date. Current card details include the following:
- Earn 2% on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- To earn cash back, pay at least the minimum due on time.
- Earn 20,000 bonus points after you spend $1,500 in purchases with your card within 3 months of account opening; redeemable for $200 in gift cards at thankyou.com
- For a limited time, earn 5 ThankYou® Points per $1 spent on air travel and hotels up to $6,000 in the first 12 months and then 1 ThankYou® Points per $1 spent thereafter.
- The Citi Rewards+® Card - the only credit card that automatically rounds up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase - with no cap.
- Earn 2X ThankYou® Points at Supermarkets and Gas Stations for the first $6,000 per year and then 1X Points thereafter. Plus, earn 1X ThankYou® Points on All Other Purchases.
- Earn 60,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 3 Points per $1 spent at Restaurants and Supermarkets
- Earn 3 Points per $1 spent at Gas Stations, Air Travel and Hotels
- Earn 1 Point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Annual Hotel Savings Benefit
- 60,000 Points are redeemable for $600 in gift cards when redeemed at thankyou.com
- No expiration and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with this card
Americans are expected to do a lot of online shipping this holiday season, and Citi, a Credit-Land.com advertising partner, decided to help them enjoy their online shopping even more by offering a great deal.
Eligible Citi cardmembers can earn 5% cash back on up to $500 of online purchases. To take advantage of the offer, cardmembers need to sign on to their online Citi account to see if they are eligible and enroll in the offer. Those who use Citi Mobile App can also enroll through the app. The offer starts on November 24 and ends on November 30, 2020 and cardmembers can enroll anytime during this period.
The spending limit of up to $500 allows earning $25 maximum, but if you have several Citi cards that are eligible for the offer, you can enroll all of your eligible Citi cards to earn the bonus with each card. Eligible cards are Citi® Double Cash Card – 18 month BT offer, Citi Rewards+® Card, Citi Premier® Card, Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite Mastercard®, and some other Citi consumer and small business credit cards.
Enrolling into this limited-time offer won't cancel exiting card rewards. Thus, cardmembers of the Citi® Double Cash Card – 18 month BT offer, for example, will earn 1% cash back when they make a purchase, 1% cash back when they pay for that purchase, plus 5% back for online purchases during the promo period. That makes up to 7% cash back for online purchases.
The 5% earnings will be posted as statement credits to the primary cardmember's account in one or two billing cycles.