Credit-Land.com is an independent, advertising-supported web site. Credit-Land.com receives compensation from most credit card issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. Credit-Land.com has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.
gas credit cards FOR CENEX
Cenex® is a brand of CHS Inc., a company that ranks high in the Fortune 500 list of the largest U.S. companies. CHS provides high-quality energy products and its network of convenience stores is among the top 20 in the United States. If you often fill up your vehicle at Cenex gas stations, be sure to review the gasoline credit card applications that will let you accumulate gas rebates every time you make gas purchases at Cenex locations.
NB! 1% cash back is 2.75¢ savings per gallon at current gas prices (2% cash back ~ 5.5¢/gal and 5% cash back ~ 13.8¢/gal).**
- The Citi Rewards+SM Card - the only credit card that automatically rounds up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase - with no cap.
- Earn 15,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in purchases with your card within 3 months of account opening; redeemable for $150 in gift cards at thankyou.com
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers and purchases for 15 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.49% - 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfer fee — either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Earn 2X ThankYou® Points at Supermarkets and Gas Stations for the first $6,000 per year and then 1X Points thereafter. Plus, earn 1X ThankYou® Points on All Other Purchases.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.49% - 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
- Earn 2% on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- To earn cash back, pay at least the minimum due on time.
- Balance Transfer Offer: 0% intro APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.99% – 23.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
- Balance Transfers do not earn cash back.
- If you transfer a balance, interest will be charged on your purchases unless you pay your entire balance (including balance transfers) by the due date each month.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.99% – 23.99% based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases for 12 months; after that the variable APR will be 12.90% – 22.90% (V), based on your creditworthiness
- Earn $150 Statement Credit after you spend $1,200 on purchases within the first 90 days from account opening
- Earn 5x rewards on up to $1,500 in combined purchases each quarter in popular categories such as dining, groceries, travel, and automotive
- No upper limit on the points you can accumulate, and since points never expire, you can save up for a big award!
- Earn Points on Every Purchase! It's simple: $1 = 1 Point
- No Annual Fee
- Select Your Rewards Your Way
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
REWARDS CREDIT CARDS
How many points will i get with the mercedes benz credit card?
The card offers increased rewards for selected purchases and 1 point for all other purchases. For example, it offers 5X points on select Mercedes-Benz purchases, 3X points on gas stations, 2x points at restaurants and 1...Read more
Hi, I am currently interested in applying for the Hot Topic credit card, so I can collect points on my Hot Topic clothing purchases, but I am not sure if the card is worth adding to my wallet. Is there any other way for me to collect rewards on my Hot Topic purchases?
Yes, there is. Aside from the Hot Topic Guest List credit card, Hot Topic's frequent shoppers also have the ability to collect rewards by joining the Guest List loyalty program. What's great about the Guest List loyalty...Read more
How to redeem credit card reward points?
Figuring out how you can use the credit card points you've earned so you're not wasting them can be confusing. Points can be converted into cash, transferred to loyalty programs, used to buy airline tickets, hotel...Read more
NOT SURE WHICH CARD
Ask our Experts and get free advice to your email!ASK QUESTION
Credit Card Applications
Among the various types of rewards programs, gasoline rewards programs are very popular. Credit offers with gas rebates enable you to save a significant amount of money each time you use your card to pay at the pump. The best thing about these rewards programs is that they give high rebates on the purchases we commonly make, i.e. gas purchases. This means that by using a gas card regularly, you can easily accumulate rebates quickly.
Gasoline rebates work much like cash back rewards, and they usually give a 2-5 percent cash back rebate per dollar spent on gas purchases. When choosing the best gas rewards program, you should pay close attention to the terms of the program. Some companies may limit the amount of gas rebates that can be earned, while others may offer big rebates, but only for a limited period of time.
Cenex credit cards allow to earn rewards for gas purchases at participating Cenex gas stations. However, these cards are good for those who shop at Cenex locations a lot. If you stop by Cenex only occasionally, it may be more rewarding to use a regular gas rewards credit card as such cards allow to earn rewards at any gas station.
Be sure to apply for a card that allows you to earn unlimited gas rewards that will never expire. By choosing a gas card with a flexible rewards scheme, you can easily accumulate the necessary amount of rebates and redeem them for gift certificates or merchandise, depending on the gas rewards program you want to participate in.
commentsABOUT CREDIT CARDS
WITH GAS REWARDS
must read FEATURED NEWS
AND RELATED RESEARCH
Barclays and Emirates partnered to offer Emirates Skywards' first co-branded credit cards to the...
The COVID-19 pandemic has made significant changes not only in people's lives and their financial...
** The calculation is based on average gas prices (which is $2.753 for regular gas as of July 2019). Savings may vary. This calculation is for informational purposes only.