Credit-Land.com is an independent, advertising-supported web site. Credit-Land.com receives compensation from most credit card issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. Credit-Land.com has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.
gas credit cards FOR CONOCO
Conoco is an oil company and a brand of gasoline in the United States. It had been providing high-quality petroleum products and superior customer service. The company's gas stations are known under three names, including Conoco, Phillips 66, and 76. If you want to get rewarded every time you fuel up your car at Conoco gas stations, consider applying for gas rewards credit cards that give generous rebates on your gas purchases.
NB! 1% cash back is 2.75¢ savings per gallon at current gas prices (2% cash back ~ 5.5¢/gal and 5% cash back ~ 13.8¢/gal).**
- The Citi Rewards+SM Card - the only credit card that automatically rounds up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase - with no cap.
- Earn 15,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in purchases with your card within 3 months of account opening; redeemable for $150 in gift cards at thankyou.com
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers and purchases for 15 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.49% - 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfer fee — either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Earn 2X ThankYou® Points at Supermarkets and Gas Stations for the first $6,000 per year and then 1X Points thereafter. Plus, earn 1X Points on All Other Purchases.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.49% - 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
- Earn cash back twice. Earn 2% on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- To earn cash back, pay at least the minimum due on time.
- Balance Transfer Offer: 0% intro APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.99% – 23.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
- Balance Transfers do not earn cash back.
- If you transfer a balance, interest will be charged on your purchases unless you pay your entire balance (including balance transfers) by the due date each month.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.99% – 23.99% based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases for 12 months; after that the variable APR will be 12.90% – 22.90% (V), based on your creditworthiness
- Earn $150 Statement Credit after you spend $1,200 on purchases within the first 90 days from account opening
- Earn 5x rewards on up to $1,500 in combined purchases each quarter in popular categories such as dining, groceries, travel, and automotive
- No upper limit on the points you can accumulate, and since points never expire, you can save up for a big award!
- Earn Points on Every Purchase! It's simple: $1 = 1 Point
- No Annual Fee
- Select Your Rewards Your Way
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
REWARDS CREDIT CARDS
How many points will i get with the mercedes benz credit card?
The card offers increased rewards for selected purchases and 1 point for all other purchases. For example, it offers 5X points on select Mercedes-Benz purchases, 3X points on gas stations, 2x points at restaurants and 1...Read more
Hi, I am currently interested in applying for the Hot Topic credit card, so I can collect points on my Hot Topic clothing purchases, but I am not sure if the card is worth adding to my wallet. Is there any other way for me to collect rewards on my Hot Topic purchases?
Yes, there is. Aside from the Hot Topic Guest List credit card, Hot Topic's frequent shoppers also have the ability to collect rewards by joining the Guest List loyalty program. What's great about the Guest List loyalty...Read more
How to redeem credit card reward points?
Figuring out how you can use the credit card points you've earned so you're not wasting them can be confusing. Points can be converted into cash, transferred to loyalty programs, used to buy airline tickets, hotel...Read more
NOT SURE WHICH CARD
Ask our Experts and get free advice to your email!ASK QUESTION
Credit Card Applications
Gas rewards cards are extremely popular among drivers. If you have a car, you're sure to know how high gas prices can affect a family budget. Want to stay immune to fluctuating gas prices? A gas rebate credit deal can be a good choice for you!
Credit cards with gas rebates work in a similar way to regular cash back cards. Every time you use your card to purchase gas or other eligible items, you earn valuable cash back rebates that can be redeemed for checks or gift certificates. For your convenience, some issuers automatically apply gas rebates to your account each month.
Conoco offers a co-branded Conoco gas credit card to the U.S. consumers. Also, as a part of Drive Savvy Rewards program, drivers can use Phillips 66 credit card or 76 credit card to earn rebates at Conoco gas stations. If you look at Conoco credit cards, you will see that they allow to earn rewards on gas purchases at Conoco gas stations and its partners. Earned rewards can be used towards gas purchases only. Thus, if you do not fill up at Conoco, Phillips 66 or 76 gas stations most of the time, Conoco credit card may not be as rewarding.
Regular gas rewards credit cards which are not co-branded with any gas station, give more freedom. The best thing about gas rewards credit cards is that they give great cash back rebates on gas purchases at any gas station. Furthermore, gas rewards cards allow to get good rebates on other everyday purchases, including groceries and food. This way, you can make the most out of your gas card's rewards by using it to make your everyday purchases.
Want to save money at the gas pump? Apply online for a gasoline rewards card and start accumulating generous cash back rebates each time you fuel up your vehicle.
commentsABOUT CREDIT CARDS
WITH GAS REWARDS
must read FEATURED NEWS
AND RELATED RESEARCH
The pandemic and the economic crisis that followed it have caused different changes in the credit...
The COVID-19 pandemic has made significant changes not only in people's lives and their financial...
** The calculation is based on average gas prices (which is $2.753 for regular gas as of July 2019). Savings may vary. This calculation is for informational purposes only.