The content is accurate at the time of publication and is subject to change.
The information for the Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card offer may be out-of-date. The current card details are the following:
- Earn 75,000 bonus miles when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening, equal to $750 in travel
- Receive up to $300 back annually as statement credits for bookings through Capital One Travel, where you'll get Capital One's best prices on thousands of options
- Get 10,000 bonus miles (equal to $100 towards travel) every year, starting on your first anniversary
- Earn unlimited 10X miles on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel and 5X miles on flights booked through Capital One Travel
- Earn unlimited 2X miles on all other purchases
- Receive up to a $100 credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck®
- Use your Venture X miles to easily cover travel expenses, including flights, hotels, rental cars and more—you can even transfer your miles to your choice of 15+ travel loyalty programs
The Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card, Capital One's premium travel credit card, was launched in November 2021 with one of the most incredible bonus offers. However, all good things don't last long, and this sign-up bonus will end soon.
The Venture X's generous sign-up bonus of 100,000 bonus miles after you spend $10,000 on purchases within the first six months of account opening is set to end on March 14. Unfortunately, there is no information what the new bonus offer will be.
If you were planning to apply for this card, it might be your last chance to earn the Venture X card's 100,000 bonus miles. In addition, the card still allows receiving up to $200 back in statement credits for vacation rental purchases like Vrbo and Airbnb charged to the card within the first year of account opening.
Also, Virgin Red members will soon see the loyalty program among Capital One's 1:1 transfer partners. Virgin Red is the loyalty program for the Virgin family of brands. That means members will be able to redeem for cruises with Virgin Voyages, flights with Virgin Atlantic and much more. Virgin Red will become the 16th transfer partner when they officially join Capital One's airline and hotel loyalty program partners.
Additionally, Capital One launched a promotion for March. Thus, eligible Capital One cardholders will receive a 20% bonus when they transfer miles to AeroMexico (Club Premier), Avianca (LifeMiles) and Wyndham Hotels & Resorts (Wyndham Rewards). This 20% bonus promotion will be valid through the end of March.