The content is accurate at the time of publication and is subject to change.
First, Chase and United Airlines announced the new United℠ Business Card with a 100,000-mile bonus offer and rewards on common business expenses. Second, they revealed that the United℠ Explorer Business Card will no longer be available to new applicants (current cardholders can continue to use the card though).
The new United℠ Business Card is not the only card that will offer such an impressive sign-up offer. The United Club℠ Business Card will also offer 100,000 bonus miles after spending $10,000 on purchases in the first three months from account opening. The limited time offer ends on April 2, 2020 on both cards.
The United℠ Business Card benefits also include:
- 2 miles per $1 spent on United purchases
- 2 miles per $1 spent on local transit and commuting (taxis, mass transit, tolls, and rideshare services), gas stations, office supply stores, and restaurants
- 5,000 bonus miles each anniversary for having both the United℠ Business Card and a personal United credit card
- $100 annual United travel credit after 7 United flight purchases over $100
- employee cards at no additional cost
- 2 United Club one-time passes at account opening and on each anniversary
- 25% back on United inflight purchases (includes Wi-Fi, food, and beverages)
- free first checked bag on United flights
- priority boarding on United flights
- no blackout dates when redeeming miles
- no foreign transaction fees
The new United℠ Business Card is cheaper than the United Club℠ Business Card: the first comes with a $99 annual fee and the second with a $450 annual fee. The main reason for such difference is that the United Club℠ Business Card gives free United Club membership and free first and second checked bags.
Two personal United credit cards also have new limited-time offers which you can check out either on Chase's website or United's website.