The content is accurate at the time of publication and is subject to change.
Chase already launched a new Chase Freedom Flex℠ card in mid-September, and now they are introducing a new co-branded card with United Airlines - the United Gateway℠ Card.
If you often fly United but were reluctant to apply for their United℠ Explorer Card and United Club℠ Infinite Card with $95 and $525 annual fees correspondingly, then you may like their new credit card, the only United credit card with no annual fee.
The new United Gateway Card comes with travel benefits and increased rewards on grocery, gas, and transportation expenses. Here's a quick glance at the credit card's benefits.
United Gateway Card benefits:
- 3x miles on grocery store purchases up to $1,500 per month through 9/30/2021
- 2x miles on United purchases
- 2x miles at gas stations
- 2x miles on local transit and commuting, including ride share services, taxicabs, train tickets, tolls, and mass transit
- 1x miles on all other purchases
The card also has a welcome offer of 20,000 bonus miles for spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. Plus, cardholders will be able to get 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages, and Wi-Fi on board United-operated flights.
United Gateway Card travel and purchase benefits include:
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
- Trip cancellation / trip interruption insurance
- Extended warranty protection
- Purchase protection
- Visa concierge service