Personal loans are offered to people with any credit history and credit score. You can apply for a loan in person at the nearest lender. Or you can go online and apply for a personal loan online, which is an easier and more convenient way. When applying for a personal loan online, you should meet the following requirements:
– you should be at least 18 years old;
– you should provide proof of citizenship (Social Security Number or legal residency);
– you should have a regular income of any type;
– you should have a checking account;
– you should provide work and home telephone numbers; and
– you should provide a valid email address.
This least of requirements may vary from lender to lender, but all in all, it’s pretty much the same. When you fill out an online application, a lender will offer you loan terms based on your creditworthiness. You can accept them or you can continue your search. If you accept an offer and agree to the lender’s terms, loan funds will be deposited to your checking account via direct deposit. It usually takes two business days to receive money.