The content is accurate at the time of publication and is subject to change.
Chase is currently offering a credit card with an incredible bonus offer for business owners. Right now, business owners may earn 100,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points.
The new bonus offer is a part of Chase Ink Business Preferred℠ - a credit card for small business owners. The card allows earning 100,000 Ultimate Rewards bonus points for spending $15,000 on purchases in the first three months from account opening.
Other card benefits include increased points earning in categories like travel, shipping purchases, internet, cable and phone services, and advertising purchases with social media sites and search engines. All these categories will earn three points per dollar spent, but earnings are not unlimited. There is a cap on spending that qualifies for the bonus - $150,000 spent in combined purchases in those categories. All other purchases will earn an unlimited 1 point per $1.
Since the card is aimed at businesses who travel often, it also comes with various travel perks, which you can see listed below.
- 1:1 Pont transfer to 10+ airline and hotel travel partners (including British Airways, Southwest, United, and Marriot).
- Trip cancellation/interruption insurance with coverage of up to $5,000 per person.
- Trip delay reimbursement with the reimbursement amount of up to $500 in reasonable out-of-pocket expenses.
- Baggage delay protection with reimbursement amount of up to $100 a day for five days.
- Lost luggage insurance with reimbursement amount of up to $3,000 per passenger to repair or replace the baggage.
- Primary car rental insurance (for vehicles rented for business purposes).
- Purchase protection and extended warranty protection.
- Cell phone protection that covers a cell phone against damage or theft.
- Free employee cards (with an option to set spending limits).
- No foreign transaction fees.
While it is not the best time to get a travel credit card, it's still better to look to the future. Plus, the card has plenty of worthy things, even outside of anything related to travel.