The content is accurate at the time of publication and is subject to change.
Six Delta SkyMiles American Express cards are now offering elevated welcome bonuses for a limited time. Consumers and businesses can earn up to 90,000 SkyMiles. The new bonus offers are valid for applications through April 28, 2021.
As Americans are getting back to travel, airlines are starting to roll out new offers. Thus, co-branded Delta Amex cards, both consumer and business, are now giving the opportunity to earn a new welcome bonus offer and extend their Status Boost® benefits.
Below is a list of Delta credit cards with new limited-time bonuses and benefits:
- Delta SkyMiles Gold American Express Card: 70,000 bonus miles; $100 Delta Flight Credit
- Delta SkyMiles Platinum American Express Card: 90,000 bonus miles; Status Boost
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express Card: 80,000 bonus miles+20,000 MQMs; Status Boost
- Delta SkyMiles Gold Business American Express Card: 70,000 bonus miles+$50 statement credit; $100 Delta Flight Credit
- Delta SkyMiles Platinum Business American Express Card: 90,000 bonus miles+$100 statement credit; Status Boost
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve Business American Express Card: 80,000 bonus miles+20,000 MQMs+$200 statement credit; Status Boost
New welcome bonus offers on Delta cards are tempting, especially for regular Delta flyers who want to earn a companion certificate. However, you should keep in mind that if you've had any of the cards listed above, you won't qualify for this new welcome bonus, according to American Express rules.