The content is accurate at the time of publication and is subject to change.
This content is not provided by Citi. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Citi.
This article contains credit card information that may be out of date. Here are current details:
Earn 60,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
Plus, for a limited time, earn a total of 10 ThankYou® Points per $1 spent on hotel, car rentals, and attractions (excluding air travel) booked on the Citi Travel℠ portal through June 30, 2024.
- Earn 3 Points per $1 spent at Gas Stations, Air Travel and Other Hotels
- Earn 3 Points per $1 spent at Restaurants and Supermarkets
- Earn 1 Point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Annual Hotel Savings Benefit
- 60,000 ThankYou® Points are redeemable for $600 in gift cards or travel rewards at thankyou.com
- No expiration and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with this card
- Redeem ThankYou® Points for gift cards, travel rewards, shop with points and moreµ $comm_177= "yes"; ?>
- Earn 60,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
Change is in the air for Citi Premier® Card cardholders (Citi is a Credit-Land.com advertising partner). They now earn triple points for every dollar spent on all kinds of travel, whether they are planning a big getaway or a short road trip.
While airfare, hotel stays and car rentals are included, they can also earn 10 points on gas, tolls, subway fares and taxi rides. Cardholders can also earn 3 points per dollar spent at restaurants and on entertainment, and all other purchases get them 1 point per dollar.
"ThankYou Premier redefines travel by rewarding our cardmembers for virtually any way they are getting to their destination - by bike, bus, train, car or plane," said Chris Fred, Head of Proprietary Products, Citi Cards North America.
"We know our cardmembers love to travel and see how their everyday travel spending can turn into meaningful rewards. Whether going to work, driving their kids to a soccer game, or escaping on a getaway, each purchase rewards them with ThankYou Points so they can more quickly get to their next vacation," he added.
Getting your points and then some
Points can also be transferred to participating travel loyalty programs. They can also be used for other kinds of rewards, including merchandise, concert tickets and other items. People can also request that their points be converted into a credit, which can then be used to pay charges on their account, or to make online bill payments if they have a Citibank checking account.