The content is accurate at the time of publication and is subject to change.
U.S. Bank launched a new credit card with travel rewards and with a generous welcome bonus offer.
The new U.S. Bank Altitude® Connect Visa Signature® Card offers 50,000 bonus points for spending $3,000 in the first 120 days after account opening. The welcome bonus is worth $500 when redeemed towards merchandise, gift cards, cash back, travel and more.
The card is designed for travelers but still offers rewards in non-travel categories to appeal to consumers who are not planning to travel just yet. Here are the categories where U.S. Bank Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card cardholders can earn rewards:
- 4X points on travel and at gas stations
- 1X point on all other eligible purchases.
As a travel Visa Signature card, the U.S. Bank Altitude Connect card also has perks and travel benefits that can help offset the card's annual fee:
- $30 credit for annual streaming service purchases such as Netflix and Spotify®
- Up to $100 in statement credits to reimburse TSA PreCheck or Global Entry application fee once every five years
- No foreign transaction fees when making purchases outside the United States
- Up to $600 reimbursement for cell phone protection if your cell phone is stolen or damaged
- Visa Signature benefits like concierge, Visa offers and perks, food & wine and more.
The new U.S. Bank Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card is tailored for travelers and is part of the bank's Altitude line of Visa Signature cards. Last year, during the pandemic, the bank introduced the Altitude Go Visa Signature card to fit the consumers changing spending behavior. The Altitude portfolio may also be added with a small business credit card, but there is no confirmed information yet.