The table below shows the cards you've selected and allows you easily review main features of each card. If you are interested in specific benefits or terms, click on the 'Choose features to compare' link to select items for the comparison. To navigate between the cards in the table, click on the left or right arrow. As you compare the cards, you can remove the ones you do not like or add new cards to the comparison.
Compare Top 19 Offers
- Earn 5% cash back on everyday purchases at different places each quarter like Amazon.com, grocery stores, restaurants, gas stations and when you pay using PayPal, up to the quarterly maximum when you activate.
- Plus, earn unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - automatically.
- The Citi Rewards+® Card - the only credit card that automatically rounds up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase - with no cap.
- Earn 2X ThankYou® Points at Supermarkets and Gas Stations for the first $6,000 per year and then 1X Points thereafter. Plus, earn 1X ThankYou® Points on All Other Purchases.
- NEW! Earn 3 Points at Restaurants and Supermarkets
- Earn 3 Points at Gas Stations, Air Travel and Hotels
- Earn 1 Point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- Earn cash rewards without signing up for rotating categories
- Up to $10 per month off each eligible account or line, up to 10 lines max, when you enroll in Verizon Auto Pay with the Verizon Visa Card.
- “You can earn rewards in the form of Verizon Dollars:
- 4% on grocery store & gas purchases.
- 3% on dining purchases, including takeout.
- 2% on Verizon purchases (including monthly wireless bill).
- 1% on all other purchases everywhere Visa Credit Cards are accepted.“
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent at gas stations and restaurants
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn a $125 American Airlines Flight Discount after you spend $20,000 or more in purchases during your cardmembership year and renew your card
best credit cards for Every Customer
from Our Partners
The easiest and the fastest way to find a new credit card is to use credit card comparison websites, like Credit-Land.com, where different sorts of credit cards are gathered together in one place. The cards on such websites can be conveniently grouped based on different credit card features like 0% APR, no annual fee or rewards. But if you do not know where to start, here are three basic things to look at first:
- Credit Score. It is the first thing that is considered by most of the issuers and banks when you submit your application for a credit card. If your credit score is below a certain threshold, you may be instantly denied. Therefore, it is important to pay your closest attention to recommended credit scores indicated for each card.
- Goal. Since you are looking for a new card, you may need it for a particular purpose like credit building or balance transfer, everyday purchases or travel. If you haven't set your goals just yet, you can do it now. When you know what you need a credit card for, it will be easier to sift out unsuitable credit cards.
- Benefits. When cards for your credit score are found and goals are set, you can now look at benefits. The set of available benefits will be different depending on your credit score. That's why perks and benefits should be considered at the end of your search. If you start hunting benefits in the first place, you may end up being turned down again and again and as a result can lower your credit score.