The content is accurate at the time of publication and is subject to change.
American Express announced its Member Week campaign to begin on October 10 and last through October 14, 2022. During these five days, American Express members will be able to profit from various promotions and special deals.
Personal and business American Express cardholders will get access to different experiences and offers.
Here's what Amex card members can expect:
- Shopping: members can get up to $150 in statement credits on select purchases from HBO Max, Under Armour, Dell Technologies and The Container Store (enrollment is required to trigger the statement credit)
- Dining: members can get a $25 statement credit for a single in-person restaurant purchase of $75 or more at more than 200 Resy restaurants across the U.S. (enrollment is required)
- Entertainment: members can buy tickets to a benefit concert featuring Jack Harlow at Brooklyn Steel in New York City. Those who can't attend the event in person, will be able to tune in on Twitch. Plus, members will have the opportunity to purchase passes to both weekends of the 2023 Coachella Music Festival (enrollment is required)
- Travel: members will be able to grab savings on travel purchases, though eligible travel offers will vary by card (enrollment is required)
- Wellness: members can get a $40 statement credit after making a single purchase of $175 or more at The Spa at Equinox or The Shop at Equinox by November 24, 2022. Plus, a single U.S. subscription purchase of $69.99 or more at Calm.com by October 31, 2022, will get members a $50 statement credit (enrollment is required).
Merchants will be offered services and tools to streamline their operations, business tips, resources and solutions to market and protect their business, and other benefits.
American Express card members can check out a special web page to see what they can expect during five days of Amex Member Week here. Also, card members may receive marketing emails and communications with more information about Member Week.
All American Express consumer card members and small business card members in the U.S. can participate in Member Week. American Express prepaid cards, corporate cards and American Express cards issued outside the U.S. are not eligible.